Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's haki is still there because he was alive thanks to Law teleporting Zoro. The attack want unopposed.

Simple Zoro blocks the attack for a second, breaking his bones in the process and then Law teleports Zoro near himself.
He also most likely took the explosion head on as I highlighted.

I could see this happening to add onto it I don’t think we will see Kidd actually defeated.

we will see an attack but we won’t see what happens to him it will be off screened.
I could actually see Kidd be hit by an attack vastly stronger than Fulgora and sends him flying basically under the sword, where he collapses. 3-4-5 chapters later the Captain wakes the fuck up, lifts the sword and is right back after Linlin.
As I said before, adv. CoC could happen before, in that moment or later.

You have been doing pretty good. :myman:
They are pattern blind sadly. :saden:
The way Luffy's been getting constantly negged is worrying, makes one think more about Oden's words."the powerhouses who would bring Kaido down are going to muscle their way into the New World" and we know Wano's ending won't be expected. Oden's statement generally refers to the Worst Generation, but who else beside the eleven super rookies muscled his way into the New World during the timeskip?

Could the man Toki was waiting for be Barba Negra not Luffy? :steef:

The only thing I consider sure is that the fight won't happen in the tower (can't handle this fight) so my guess is Onigashima entrance, basically where Linlin clashed with Marco. I think that Kidd (and Law?) will be defeated at some point, but that's when he'll use Onigashima sword. He'll learn adv. CoC in the process or right after that.
In a nutshell: imo the battle will happen at Onigashima entrance, Kidd will have 2 PU (sword, adv. CoC) and will defeat/be the one who makes Linlin retreat (if she doesn't fall in Wano, which I doubt to be the case).
What you think?
I sort of agree with you. Right now I believe we will get Yamato vs Kaido for a bit. I think Kidd and others (Law, Killer, Hawkins, ect)will put up a decent fight, Kidd will get stronger, but ultimately be “defeated”. Then Big Mom will meet up with Kaido and we get the Rocks flashback. After that Kidd and Luffy fight Kaido and Big Mom for the final round. That’s the simple version of what I think will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.