Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
The greater the fall, the greater the satisfaction when you accomplish your goal

Oda is clearly trying to show how insurmontable Kaido is, why his hype resolves around always betting on him in a 1 on 1, why he stated before to be questioning himself how Luffy could win, but that until Luffy will overcome everything and destroy his hype

It's just a matter of time :super:

Where is the engulfing, or you making a statement based solely on headcanon?

Wait, I got the answer Headcanon... kudos
The panel where they are trying to get away and Zoro is still attempting to block the attack. Then Because he was clearly injured after the attack. Law said he also took the attack. Also no pop during the attack.

I got evidence, you got headcanon... kudos.

#winning

B

Ballel

The greater the fall, the greater the satisfaction when you accomplish your goal

Oda is clearly trying to show how insurmontable Kaido is, why his hype resolves around always betting on him in a 1 on 1, why he stated before to be questioning himself how Luffy could win, but that until Luffy will overcome everything and destroy his hype

It's cool how I don't see you post often but whenever you do you're always a voice of reason.
:goyea:

Zoro vs Kaido is dead guys.

100%

I personally love this. I was worried Luffy would just pull a Katakuri and survive for the next 20 hours against Kaido. That still might happen, but at least there is a sense of loss in the midst if it does happen.

I'm curious as to what he does next though, clearly he didn't even use G4 in his fight or it was offscreened it seems. I'd love to see Tankman or Snakeman again before he shows another form or G5

The panel where they are trying to get away and Zoro is still attempting to block the attack. Then Because he was clearly injured after the attack. Law said he also took the attack. Also no pop during the attack.

I got evidence, you got headcanon... kudos.

#winning
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣. This behaviour is like a cat closing it's eyes and calling the whole world blind

Zoro blocks the attack for a second breaking his bones in the process and Then Law Shambled Zoro from the attack's path to safety. That is why Zoro is lying down near Law. If he has taken the attack, he would be flung away from Onigashima. Also no POP sound during Law teleporting himself as well. So Pop sound is unreliable.

100%

I personally love this. I was worried Luffy would just pull a Katakuri and survive for the next 20 hours against Kaido. That still might happen, but at least there is a sense of loss in the midst if it does happen.

I'm curious as to what he does next though, clearly he didn't even use G4 in his fight or it was offscreened it seems. I'd love to see Tankman or Snakeman again before he shows another form or G5
ZKK will always be on the table.

100%

waiting for mass account deletion when zoro kills kaido. dead forum for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.