Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I explained his Gura still looked massively more powerful than Kaido's Thunder Bagua so it's improbable that his CoA haki was too nerfed either.

An hypotethical Old Whitebeard w/out sickness vs Kaido would have probably been high diff, hence it makes sense if Whitebeard was massively better AP wise, despite less durable by some extent.
Prime WB was afraid to attack Wano while dying WB two shot Akainu. Thunder Bagua uses Advanced Haki and basic haki punches can two shot Akainu.

While Big mom ran off like a little bitch

Thank you for proving my point and next time use the Viz which doesn't include the even you fucking clown. Unfortunately Oda won't state that anyone is stronger than Akainu, but doesn't have the same issues with Kaido.
bruh stop fucking cap. everyone knows 1st commanders = Admirals <<< YONKOS. tf you watching?

Last edited:
M

mckengrie

@ivaannom

Q: やっぱうるティは殆どビッグマムが倒したようなもんでナミ(とウソップ)はあんま役には立たんかった?
A: なんもしてない
攻撃したけどかわされて掴まれて頭突きされそうになった時にマムがウルティ攻撃で撃破

Q: ライブフロアに落ちたのかね?
A: 空中を落ち始めた描写で終わり

Q: 出来ればビッグマムの技とナミVSうるティの描写教えて欲しい
A: 技はナポレオンとクモふたりの電撃砲
サンダーランステンポみたいなイメージ

We all thought Oda fixed Luffy's haki issues by making his base stronger and him no longer needing G4 that taxes his haki.

Oda proceeds to make base tax him just as much as G4 :kobeha:
The people who think along these lines need to go back to like 2015 and learn about Gear 4 all over again.
Of course, but he can at least show constance, he will most likely never manage to give Big Mom too many troubles by himself.
I give him a whole chapter to survive before Law shows up, assuming he has more than a couple of pages in 1014

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Kidd should have considered building Faraday Cages to at least contain Big Mom's lightning powers, not that they proved so dangerous for now either. At least he could protect himself from the electromagnetic fields produced by the lightning bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.