Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike sanji who get beaten by fodders gifter. Got slammed to the ground. Luffy get ko'ed many times. Zoro saved him
Sanji wasn't beaten btw.. idk where did that come from... and why do you keep prattling about redundant crap just to make zoro look good.. i mean he has done enough to prove it.. now shift your attention to other characters... this ain't Moss piece this us Onepiece...

the AAMOOUNT OF SALT

Sanji wasn't beaten btw.. idk where did that come from... and why do you keep prattling about redundant crap just to make zoro look good.. i mean he has done enough to prove it.. now shift your attention to other characters... this ain't Moss piece this us Onepiece...

the AAMOOUNT OF SALT
Just to make zoro look good? Even without me, zoro already over the top good. I just stated the fact about Sanji being weak fodder. Beaten by gifter.

Sanji currently is fighting against Zoro's pet. He isn't worthy to fight Zoro. :cheers:
Sanji not serious because he's not fighting with his leg, like Zoro not fighting with his swords and Zoro didn't have pet, plus Sanji was about to cook that Moss 3 sword shark with his left hand. Sanji fight with leg, not hand except for food.
Zoro.. :yearight:

Sound like a very op attack.
Not really. Remember Lightning doesn’t do anything in this series and fire is only as good as the plot says it is

Don’t you realise Oda is being cheap. Imagine if Big mom used pure busoshoku hardening and made Napoleon black as night and geared up to do one direct sword slash on Ulti’s neck?

Hehehe, of course Oda won’t let that happen. That very simple thing of a direct sword cut with just simple armament hardening. Oda won’t let that happen because there is NO FUCKING WAY Ulti wound recover from that.

So Oda lies to you claiming a thunder and fire combo attack is a “big deal” and yet in actuality it doesn’t mean shit

Status
Not open for further replies.