Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we would have definitely seen a Pop if that was the case.

He blocked it, holding it back, before the attack completely overpowered him and obliterated Zoro.

If law Shambled to safety why didnt Law make any comment
Why didnt Zoro thank Law
@HA001 brought up these two very good points that would have easily proved Law teleported Zoro
Post automatically merged:

That's false. BM did it in one punch Sanji wasnt even close to comparable to that
Yeah law doesn't do shit in that scene. There's no pop, there's no teleport, they don't change position

> The official chapter referenced to their Stamina

The raw didn't mention if it was his stamina or his haki, it depends on how you read it. And about translations, I don't remember what the english translation said but even if it's stamina, the spanish translation I remember they said energy, which again, it depends on how you read it since the japanese chapter didn't say what is he wasting.

> Also the manga has already shown us how Zoro should look if he run out of haki.

This was shown when Zoro didn't have any control with Enma, which basically Enma draw more Haki than what Zoro needed/wanted, that's why his arm looked like that for a moment.

From my PoV Haki is like a water bottle. When there is no more water to drink and you keep sucking, the bottle deforms because you are sucking the air within the bottle, that's what in my opinion happened with Zoro's arm when he used Enma for the first time. First Enma sucked the haki and even when there was no more haki, it kept sucking until it leaved his arm like this.

But again, this is just my opinion.

> That wasnt shown after Asura.

Once he used Ashura, Zoro couldn't stand up anymore, of course this could be because of the wounds he received which weren't normal, but anyways, he tried to stand up and he couldn't the panel was very similar to when Luffy was trying to stand up once he lost the Gear 4th in Dressrosa.

The official translation couldn't translate anything about haki because the same raw doesn't mention what is it what he is wasting. And about the second part, hmm i guess it could be taken as he was talking in general but since he was talking about his own limit, i'm pretty sure it's okay with taking that sentence as if he was talking about himself.
So the translations don't say Haki due to the Japanese not saying Haki. So....

It's not about Haki

I would like to hear some opinions.

Who believes that Luffy will probably defeat Kaido and who doesn't? This goes beyond ZKK which is almost certainly occurring to me.
idk if he WILL defeat kaido but he will be the cux of it all..

it think its a collab work.. and Zoro aint fighting Kaido 1v1 that d just insanity to ridiculous extent

idk if he WILL defeat kaido but he will be the cux of it all..

it think its a collab work.. and Zoro aint fighting Kaido 1v1 that d just insanity to ridiculous extent
I can see the other novae presumably focusing on Big Mom, and Luffy focusing on Kaido again after his haki is restored, then Zoro to finish the job. Yamato also to meet Kaido, not sure if giving at least Luffy a hand. About Big Mom, I wish she is defeated this arc, but it would look somewhat contrived at this stage, odds wise.

So the translations don't say Haki due to the Japanese not saying Haki. So....

It's not about Haki
So, since the chapter in Japanese didn't say what's what he was wasting, it's not stamina either. He wasn't wasting anything, Zoro said he was wasting something but in truth, he wasn't wasting anything. So...

Zoro's just retarded.

Anyways, this conversation is pointless. It depends too much in how the reader reads it. I can say it was haki because that's how i read it and you can say it was stamina because that's how you read it and there will never be a clear answer.

I can see the other novae presumably focusing on Big Mom, and Luffy focusing on Kaido again after his haki is restored, then Zoro to finish the job. Yamato also to meet Kaido, not sure if giving at least Luffy a hand. About Big Mom, I wish she is defeated this arc, but it would look somewhat contrived at this stage, odds wise.
yea totally i agree with this.

And BM even if she drags her wits alive from Wano i want kid to atleast put a dent in her as a memoir.

Zoro is mid diffing luff
kaido never said he was disappointed, he said he got too excited fighting luffy, for Zoro he just called it a pain in the ass

luffy ap still greater than zoro...luffy is treating kaidos skin as normal with adv coc while zoro had to use all his strength to scar kaido

I keep on saying this zoro only blocked hakai for a second and almost got killed if not for law

HE DID NOT TANK HAKAI
Post automatically merged:

panel of zoro not being knocked out before sanji fixed him??

zoro got knocked out by thunder bagua...law is the only person to be hit without getting knocked out
false zoro said he heard luffy saying he figured something out wich implies he was conscious

So, since the chapter in Japanese didn't say what's what he was wasting, it's not stamina either. He wasn't wasting anything, Zoro said he was wasting something but in truth, he wasn't wasting anything. So...

Zoro's just retarded.

Anyways, this conversation is pointless. It depends too much in how the reader reads it. I can say it was haki because that's how i read it and you can say it was stamina because that's how you read it and there will never be a clear answer.
Lmao oh there is a clear answer... but sure

Zoro's just retarded.

Stamina is illogical.. since its luffy we're talking about...it has merely been hours since the fight began and his fight with katakuri lasted 8-9 hours..

Luffy have stamina problem is the worst desperate conclusion to come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.