Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy fans really cant power scale... :josad:
Why are you equating sensory ability with the ability to empower attacks?
Luffy's use of CoA or CoC isn't different from anybody else outside of G4. I know that CoO and CoA are different, it wasn't my point, Oda just made it so that Luffy isn't overpowered.

And we basically have the same power level ranking except for 2 or 3 characters.

The official chapter referenced to their Stamina. He was already significantly damaged hence he decided to use his best attack.
Also the manga has already shown us how Zoro should look if he run out of haki. That wasnt shown after Asura.
So like I said, it is unsubstantiated and quite false
> The official chapter referenced to their Stamina

The raw didn't mention if it was his stamina or his haki, it depends on how you read it. And about translations, I don't remember what the english translation said but even if it's stamina, the spanish translation I remember they said energy, which again, it depends on how you read it since the japanese chapter didn't say what is he wasting.

> Also the manga has already shown us how Zoro should look if he run out of haki.

This was shown when Zoro didn't have any control with Enma, which basically Enma draw more Haki than what Zoro needed/wanted, that's why his arm looked like that for a moment.

From my PoV Haki is like a water bottle. When there is no more water to drink and you keep sucking, the bottle deforms because you are sucking the air within the bottle, that's what in my opinion happened with Zoro's arm when he used Enma for the first time. First Enma sucked the haki and even when there was no more haki, it kept sucking until it leaved his arm like this.

But again, this is just my opinion.

> That wasnt shown after Asura.

Once he used Ashura, Zoro couldn't stand up anymore, of course this could be because of the wounds he received which weren't normal, but anyways, he tried to stand up and he couldn't the panel was very similar to when Luffy was trying to stand up once he lost the Gear 4th in Dressrosa.

The official translation doesn't indicate anything about Haki though, and it's not Zoro speaking for himself but in general
The official translation couldn't translate anything about haki because the same raw doesn't mention what is it what he is wasting. And about the second part, hmm i guess it could be taken as he was talking in general but since he was talking about his own limit, i'm pretty sure it's okay with taking that sentence as if he was talking about himself.

lol... Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? :myman:
I guess after all that has happened you still dont realize that Zoro is the only solution to the problem called Kaido?
You cause apparently Zoro's own dialogue in the last chapter isn't enough for people not continue to delude themselves lmao but aight

Zoro could literally say he's not fighting Kaido (which he effectively did say with Sanji) and you guys would still screech it.

I would be perfectly fine with luffy losing clean after giving Kaido a good fight. that would mean hype up Kaido even more for his 1 on 1 title and give more meaning to luffy beating him later on after overcoming another wall( G5? ).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy's use of CoA or CoC isn't different from anybody else outside of G4. I know that CoO and CoA are different, it wasn't my point, Oda just made it so that Luffy isn't overpowered.
Actually, if you pay attention to it, others are affected by it too...
Zoro used up tons of haki for blocking the Hakai and after it he no longer was overflowing it like he was in 1002 and 1003.
Such feats dont come free of charge. Haki is not infinite for anyone. It is just that Luffy is paying the highest penalty for not having it because his combat style is very ineffective, even with haki, without it he simply isnt fit for New World...

The perks and curse of being the MC = getting the most panels = using up the most haki.
You cant have one without the other. Luffy has performed over 50 attacks on the rooftop and you wonder why he is without haki...
No other character has performed anywhere close to that many attacks and obviously they wont be out of it.
If Luffy's lethality were to sky rocket he wouldnt be wasting haki on so many ineffective attacks but since MC, it will never happen...

When he cut the horn, he was huffing but that doesn't translate to bring exhausted.

If he was really haki drained he would lose body mass and be withered.
> he was huffing but that doesn't translate to bring exhausted

He was huffing because he lost a great amount of haki with that attack, just like when Luffy uses G4. Zoro never huffed when he attacked never before and the battle just started, he didn't receive any hit and was teleported by Law so the only rational reason that about him huffing it's because Enma draw his Haki, without draining part of his body because he controls Enma but that doesn't mean it doesn't draws his Haki.

lol... Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself? :myman:
I guess after all that has happened you still dont realize that Zoro is the only solution to the problem called Kaido?
regardless of the certainty and the scrawny ballz you're showing here...

do you have the mental fortitude to accept and dwell with the fact that ZKK never happens at all?

Luffy looks much better if this translation is right. So he managed to fight Kaido on a 1 on 1 for 24minutes+, only losing due to running out of haki

Furthermore, it seems like he didn't completely fall down yet, so it might just be a fake hype / suspence with Luffy coming back somehow
@Luffy is the mc @Hades :steef:
Users were yet again too quick at trashing on him because of an usual cliffhanger and unclear spoilers lmao.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You cause apparently Zoro's own dialogue in the last chapter isn't enough for people not continue to delude themselves lmao but aight
Zoro could literally say he's not fighting Kaido (which he effectively did say with Sanji) and you guys would still screech it.
Oda is mentioning throat cutting every 10 chapters and delusional people like you still dont get it? :myman:
Let me give you some perspective on ZKK - if Zoro is dead in ch1049, he will resurrect to kill Kaido in ch1050.
It is not over until Zoro kills him, hoping for change on weekly basis is just digging your own grave.
Dont let me stop you. :yasu:

Oda is mentioning throat cutting every 10 chapters and delusional people like you still dont get it? :myman:
Let me give you some perspective on ZKK - if Zoro is dead in ch1049, he will resurrect to kill Kaido in ch1050.
It is not over until Zoro kills him, hoping for change on weekly basis is just digging your own grave.
Dont let me stop you. :yasu:
its not gonna be a 1v1...never

Status
Not open for further replies.