ゼウスはママ・ナミ両方に見限られてヘラに食べられそうになる
それでもゼウスは良くしてくれたナミを思って特攻
見せ場なくマムに握り潰されソウルを奪われる
ナミがそろそろ許してやるかと雷雲を出すも雷雲を食べる力もなくヘラに食べられたぽい
絵では体の一部が口から出てるから死んではないかもしれんが死んだと思って合掌

This should be the translation (from Google Translate):
Q: Is Kidd's attack through?
Or just the usual blowout?

A: It didn't seem to work, but I pushed back the swinging off both hands with force and crushed it in reverse, so I won the power game

Point supplement that I did not read and write barre later
Zeus is likely to be eaten by Hera, limited by both Mama and Nami.
Still, Zeus thought of Nami who made it better and attacked
It is crushed by Mam without show and Seoul is deprived
Nami put out a thunder cloud to forgive soon, but there was no power to eat thunder clouds, and it was eaten by a spatula
In the picture, a part of the body is out of the mouth, so it may not be dead, but I think it's dead.

Q: Are Kid's attacks getting through? Or did it not seem to work.

A: It didn't seem to work, but he pushed back the downward slash with both hands and crushed it, so it looks like he won the battle of strength.
Also, I'd like to add something that I didn't write when I read the spoiler above. Zeus was almost eaten by Hera after both Mom and Nami gave up on him. Even so, Zeus thought of Nami, who treated him well, and went on a suicide mission. Mom crushes him and takes his soul without a chance to show it. Nami decides to forgive him and sends out a thundercloud, but he doesn't have the strength to eat the thundercloud and is eaten by Hera. In the picture, a part of his body is sticking out of her mouth, so he might not be dead, but I'm going to assume he's dead.

It really seems like Zeus is dead, Mom took his soul, Nami tried to give a thundercloud but he couldn't eat him and it ends with Hera eating him.
I'm surprised because I thought he was going to be Nami's power up, but this will satisfy the people that didn't want a straw hat to use a part of BM soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.