Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you somehow hard of reading?

Your argument is "If the pop isn't shown, then Law didn't teleport?" Is it not?
Wouldnt you just state the question "Are you hard of reading?" if you are going for the insult that makes grammatical sense. The somehow is unnecessary in the question and just an extra word.

Im saying premise is just submitting evidence of events that have solely occured on the rooftop and no where else because that is the premise of the convo.

Ch that Pop occurred: 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1009, 1010, 1011

How can haki be there at all if zoro isn't there ? The haki comes from zoro
All that panel is zoros haki being broken through by hakai and zoro is indeed still there
No. The Haki has reduced very much, shown by dissipation due to Zoro being teleported. And teleportation of Zoro caused the dissipating

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No. The Haki has reduced very much, shown by dissipation due to Zoro being teleported. And teleportation of Zoro caused the dissipating
No zoro means no haki. Haki can't dissipate if zoros not there. The haki would be instantly gone if zoros moved

Pop is very consistent on the roof.

Zoro was clearly overpowered by the attack, seeing how much damage he took.

I have wank agenda and am a Yuge Zoro wanker, i wont shy away from that. this sequence of events has actual panels and dialgoue that favors my POV.

Law: Zoro took the attack
Me: Zoro took the attack

Since you're taking it here, ill chime in ReFixed it for you ... Tejas: Oda is the one making up a most the panels, I have no evidence and also have biased wank agenda (even though I say I dont) to back up my points I make.

Ok, I'll say this once. "Pop" "Pop" as an SFX is used when one of the following conditions are met.

Condition 1: Law uses Chambres.

Condition 2: Oda shows the Chambres in progress.

Condition 3 — the most important one: Where it makes sense for the Sound Effect to be heard. Because pop is a SFX. If there is an overwhelming sound, say like a shockwave...then the Pop has no reason to be heard.

Now look at this page. Tell me what you see. No pop? Ok. What other sounds do you see. None. None from anyone. Why would Oda but a "pop" there. Does it make sense? The only sound present here is that attack and its aftermath. The focus is entirelt 100%, on the attack.

If it were an anime scene, it would be the equivalent of this. I know y'all love to throw around headcanon and or insult Oda, but actually think about how manga as an artform works.

Wouldnt you just state the question "Are you hard of reading?" if you are going for the insult that makes grammatical sense. The somehow is unnecessary in the question and just an extra word.

Im saying premise is just submitting evidence of events that have solely occured on the rooftop and no where else because that is the premise of the convo.

Ch that Pop occurred: 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1009, 1010, 1011
Don't be too impatient. I was getting to you. If you're counting chapters where there is a pop with Law, I may advice you to head all the way back to Chapter 66x where Law first appeared and count from there.

Not when Law teleported himself out.

Yes by blocking alone

Hence the distortion in seeing things.

It doesn't.

Blocking is taking the attack.

Fixed again
The pop is used in 7 chapters on the roof and you still dont think it's consistent because it doesnt fit your viewpoint on the event.

Blocking and Taking an attack are 2 different actions not 1 simutaneous action, if he blocked the attack he would not have been damaged since he blocked them with his swords.

Teja's: I have evidence
Also Teja's: It's not evidence but im assuming that it happens, because no matter how much panels or dialogue differ from my viewpoint. What I say goes

The pop is used in 7 chapters on the roof and you still dont think it's consistent because it doesnt fit your viewpoint on the event.

Blocking and Taking an attack are 2 different actions not 1 simutaneous action, if he blocked the attack he would not have been damaged since he blocked them with his swords.

Teja's: I have evidence
Also Teja's: It's not evidence but im assuming that it happens, because no matter how much panels or dialogue differ from my viewpoint. What I say goes

Popologist, you appear to have become Fujitora again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias

In statistics, sampling bias is a bias in which a sample is collected in such a way that some members of the intended population have a lower or higher sampling probability than others. It results in a biased sample [1] of a population (or non-human factors) in which all individuals, or instances, were not equally likely to have been selected.[2] If this is not accounted for, results can be erroneously attributed to the phenomenon under study rather than to the method of sampling.

Don't be too impatient. I was getting to you. If you're counting chapters where there is a pop with Law, I may advice you to head all the way back to Chapter 66x where Law first appeared and count from there.

The premise of the conversation is solely on the rooftop and what happened on the rooftop. I dont know why you're trying to bring non rooftop panels into the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.