• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kid will just Fight Yonko in the Entire War

Zoro downgrade to King or even more Gifters
When it turns out that he cant damage Big Mom either he will ask Zori to take King over instead of him and ask Zori to deal with BM. :yasu:
Post automatically merged:

let me see him leave a mark on that beatle gifter
That's one nemesis where even Zori is powerless. :cheers:

I’ll tell you what zoro did do

Get 1 shotted by Thunder Bagua while Luffy and Law tanked it

Now lil moss head is deadweight being carried by the stronger strawhat
One shoted by thunder bagua? LMAO i think you missed the whole part where he took damage after tanking an atack made by Big mom AND kaido to save everyone and was severely hurt due to that.

You dont even know what "one shoted" even means, soo dont use that, or at the very least have the decency of paying the the minimun ammount of attention in the story before trying to comment on it.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is dissipating. Compare with the previous explosion panel.

Hence it is shown dissipating
How hard is it for you to understand if zoros not there it wouldn't even be dissipating if zoro isn't there there would be NO HAKI AT ALL. The fact you say it's dissipating means there is haki there to dissipate which is only possible IF ZORO IS STILL THERE

Pop is very consistent on the roof.
Not when Law teleported himself out.
Zoro was clearly overpowered by the attack, seeing how much damage he took.
Yes by blocking alone
I have wank agenda and am a Yuge Zoro wanker, i wont shy away from that.
Hence the distortion in seeing things.
this sequence of events has actual panels and dialgoue that favors my POV.
It doesn't.
Law: Zoro took the attack
Me: Zoro took the attack
Blocking is taking the attack.
Since you're taking it here, ill chime in ReFixed it for you ... Tejas: Oda is the one making up all the panels, I have evidence and also have no biased wank agenda (even I say I dont) to back up my points I make.
Fixed again

How hard is it for you to understand if zoros not there it wouldn't even be dissipating if zoro isn't there there would be NO HAKI AT ALL. The fact you say it's dissipating means there is haki there to dissipate which is only possible IF ZORO IS STILL THERE
Zoro present no dissipation.
Zoro being teleported, the haki dissipates.
Hence the difference in the two panels of explosion.

The craziest thing is i already called Zoro getting absolutely DEMOLISHED by thunder bagua but this @Finalbeta guy actually tried to convince me otherwise

Zoro isn’t natsu man…….
Well he didn't die from an ACoC Thunder Bagua despite standing in those pitiful conditions. Imagine how many he could have presumably tackled had he stood healthy instead.

Secondly, to all you crybaby ass mfs….this chapter is clearly hinting the begining of the end aka the tragic failure of the alliance smh…i would think you’d all be capable of following along

Luffy, arguably the strongest alliance member just got his shit CLOCKED then we have Sanji carrying Zolo’s deadweight…..Page One and Ulti may be out but this isn’t the end. Nami and Usopp will get their fight, just round 2.

Besides the BMP haven’t even started to show up yet
Tell me when everyone get knock out first or everyone runs away first then it truly fail LOL

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro present no dissipation.
Zoro being teleported, the haki dissipates.
Hence the difference in the two panels of explosion.
How can haki be there at all if zoro isn't there ? The haki comes from zoro
All that panel is zoros haki being broken through by hakai and zoro is indeed still there

Status
Not open for further replies.