Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is.

It is dissipating since Law teleported Zoro away.

It shows Zoro shivering and lying barely alive beside Law.
Because Zoro bought time in the first place by blocking.
Why do you keep saying it's dissipating like it proves your point dumbo
The haki is still there
IT CANT BE THERE IF ZORO ISNT THERE
Irrelevant kidd thanked zoro
No one says shit to Law.

Moved by teleporting, He even does his hand sign.

Not after the whole attack but during the attack while Zoro was blocking, just in time to save Zoro.

On the contrary, you do not have the panel of Zoro taking the attack after blocking and hence making shit up with your headcanon.

I don't downplay Zoro. Zoro being weaker than Kaido is a fact and is not downplay.

Even Redon spoiler mentioned the same as my view.
and you have 0 panels proving your points, just your headcanon of Law's 2 fingers (with 0 dialgoue) (With no Pop next to Zoro) assuming he teleported Zoro in the knick of time... basing your facts on the view points of another users "Redon's" opinions instead of the panels and the dialogue within the panels.

Law ch 1010: How is he still fighting? That last attack he took could have shattered every bone in his body.
Me: Zoro took the Attack

Law doesnt say "if i didnt chambres/teleport Zoro he would be dead" or "I used my room/chambres/shambles in time to save Zoro's life" There is 0 dialgoue that implies Law teleported Zoro during the attack

Kidd Says you blocked the attack: if only for a second
Law: Are you still alive Zoro-ya

This clearly implies Zoro blocked the attack and then took the attack. Next chapter Law reinforces that point
Post automatically merged:

Why do you keep saying it's dissipating like it proves your point dumbo
The haki is still there
IT CANT BE THERE IF ZORO ISNT THERE
No one says shit to Law.
Even though Law also says Zoro "took" the attack, and they dont have Zoro hater agenda LOL

Why do you keep saying it's dissipating like it proves your point
Because the manga shows it.
No amount of insulting can compensate for the lack of evidence
The haki is still there
IT CANT BE THERE IF ZORO ISNT
Hence it dissipates after Zoro got teleported
No one says shit to Law.
That is because Zoro bought time for Law to teleport himself first and then Teleport Zoro. It is teamwork.

Smoothie : You know the Drill !! The Only Way to stop her hunger pangs is to give her the exact food that she craves
Katakuri : ...

Katakuri: This is BAD. At the Very least, She'll Destroy the Island... And Anything Beyond that is a Unkown Variable at this Point

Kid: Punk Gibson Go Brr
But that doesn't mean they couldn't stop her. Oda literally got asked about this in the SBS and he said they would figure something out.

That is because Zoro bought time for Law to teleport himself first and then Teleport Zoro. It is teamwork.
Whether or not Zoro was teleported doesn't alter the fabric of the substance. Zoro still most likely took the explosion wholly, and I made my case on that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The manga doesn't show it that's the point.
You deserve insulting cause you're a broken record saying points that go against the manga.
But it doesn't. The attack is clearly shown blasted off the skull yet the haki IS STILL THERE. It can't be dissipating if zoros not there no zoro means no haki.
Again nothing shows or says this.

But that doesn't mean they couldn't stop her. Oda literally got asked about this in the SBS and he said they would figure something out.
Perospero: IS this true? You've Saved US,Pudding

Do you think Zoro EOS will be stronger than Law and Kid?

I tell myself that it may be possible
Did Rayleigh be Stronger than Whitebeard,Garp ,Sengoku and Shiki?

and you have 0 panels proving your points, just your headcanon of Law's 2 fingers (with 0 dialgoue) (With no Pop next to Zoro)
Ironically, those 2 fingers add to my evidence
unlike your lack of any for Zoro engulfed in the attack after blocking.
assuming he teleported Zoro in the knick of time...
Law did
basing your facts on the view points of another users "Redon's" opinions instead of the panels and the dialogue within the panels.
Still better than basing on Wank Agenda with non existent panels.
Law ch 1010: How is he still fighting? That last attack he took could have shattered every bone in his body.
Me: Zoro took the Attack
Blocking is taking.
Law doesnt say "if i didnt chambres/teleport Zoro he would be dead" or "I used my room/chambres/shambles in time to save Zoro's life" There is 0 dialgoue that implies Law teleported Zoro during the attack
There is panel showing Zoro lying down helplessly away from the attack's trajectory and nearby Law.
Kidd Says you blocked the attack: if only for a second
Law: Are you still alive Zoro-ya

This clearly implies Zoro blocked the attack and then took the attack. Next chapter Law reinforces that point

Even though Law also says Zoro "took" the attack, and they dont have Zoro hater agenda LOL
Nothing implies that. The only thing shown is change of Zoro's location while being unable to move coupled by Law's proximity to him and finger movement.
Shouldnt he know that considering that Zoro was still blocking, lol? :yasu:
Law don't know how much damage Zoro can take before dying.
1 arm Mihawk > 1 arm Shanks

And Vista is equal to or stronger than Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.