Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is 1014 will (hopefully) have Kid and Big Mom throwing a few big attacks at each other and then Law jumps in and also attacks her.

Nami and Usopp will be forced to protect Tama/Komachiyo from fodder until potentially Ulti/P1 gets up in however long lol (if they do). It actually is a good thing they've been nerfed then, because it actually shows consistency from Oda to deliver fights with stronger opponents than Nami and Usopp

If you think about it - BM is really terrifyingly powerful - Her creations are able to defeat opponents like Ulti - this is bonkers (I know Ulti and Page one will probably come back, but getting them to a state where they are in no time is a feat amazing in itself) !!!!

:noo::chopoff:
This makes me wonder how strong Kaido as he is strongest of them all.
Plus how ridiculous it sounds that luffy will defeat kaido in 1v1.
Luffy needs Shanks asap.

I think this whole charade will continue for another 6-10 episodes and Act 3 will end. Then Oda will show us the move red hair will be making. I don't think he will just sit on his ass after knowing that 2 Yonkos are out there slapping luffy's ass right and left.

I still think these three things will happen

Vivi arrives in wano with sabo

aokiji is currently spectating what’s happening and will witness the new gen taking down the yonko

CP0 is the kuma of this arc not big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.