Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this chapter is pretty coherent to her character. If you come to her, you're not allowed to leave or abandon her.
She has abandonment issues. The only difference is that she has extreme power to vent her issues.

What I don't like or appreciate is this Zeus's "incompetence" fiasco If one of your main powers is as incompetent as Prometheus and Napoleon are all of a sudden making him out to be, then how is Linlin unbeaten and unmoved after more than 2 decades on the top of the pirate world?

Honestly, it's just an excuse to give Nami a new powerup. It's a bit "justified" but seems odd that they've only come to this conclusion after 6 decades of being with Zeus. Heck, Zeus was there day with with Prometheus. Napoleon is like 22 years old only.
Zeus betrayed Bigmom since WCI many times. It is obvious that things are serious now than whatever fault Zeus committed earlier.

I think this chapter is pretty coherent to her character. If you come to her, you're not allowed to leave or abandon her.
She has abandonment issues. The only difference is that she has extreme power to vent her issues.

What I don't like or appreciate is this Zeus's "incompetence" fiasco If one of your main powers is as incompetent as Prometheus and Napoleon are all of a sudden making him out to be, then how is Linlin unbeaten and unmoved after more than 2 decades on the top of the pirate world?

Honestly, it's just an excuse to give Nami a new powerup. It's a bit "justified" but seems odd that they've only come to this conclusion after 6 decades of being with Zeus. Heck, Zeus was there day with with Prometheus. Napoleon is like 22 years old only.
I guess we have different views on her being good to tama... even if you think it is not out of character it still horrible and looks like oda is setting her up for redemption/becoming an ally in the future which is horrible no matter what.

I agree with Zeus...it’s so ridiculous. he might actually die witch would be more pointless but I don’t think so.

her treatment has been gross...from looking like shit in front of straw hats to her brain not functioning anymore and her being pushed by stone in rooftop and clowned to death by supernova to the mother mode to who knows what next.

Shittiest thing in this chapter is offscreening how Luffy lost to Kaidou. Why did even Oda off screen how Kaidou defeated Luffy?
Since Oda had reached a point where he didn't know how to beat this version of Luffy lololol:steef:

On a serious note, imo Kaidou's CoC capacity outlast Luffy. Their attack power is very close since Luffy's AdCoC techs was able to close their gap, but apparently Luffy ran out of CoC pool unlike Kaidou who had so large of CoC pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.