Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy might defeat Kaido since Zoro displayed profound trust in him, so it could prove a plot hack for example; this would still not disrupt the ZKK notion.

Will he fail again, presumably alongside Yamato, Zoro will most likely jump in and defeat him too other than just offing him.

Didn't Luffy pass out and needed to be rescued by Robin during the Third Round vs Crocodile?

Perhaps Luffy will be defeated again and need to be rescued by Yamato.

Luffy lost to Crocodile thrice, and if you count him running out off haki, he has already lost to Kaido 4 times. Losing to Kaido 5 times is fine I guess, he is supposed to be a more formidable threat than Crocodile after all.

(@Salah WG please correct me if I'm wrong).
Yes, Luffy lost against Crocodile Thrice, but imo i think it's better to count Rounds based on Location & not Defeats

Round 01 = Sand Fight = Kuri Fight = Luffy got One-Shot after Villain allowed him to Deliver Free Attacks
Round 02 = Palace Fight = Roof Fight = Luffy Discovered how to Harm Them & gave them Short Beating but got Defeated & Thrown once Villain got Serious

So now, we should be going to Round 03 which will happen somewhere else.
Between Crocodile's Round 2 & 3, all of these Happened:

1. Crocodile going somewhere to Secure Something Important
2. He also had some Moment with Cobra (Main Abused Leader of the Arc)
3. Robin tried to Rebel & Fight him but Lost & he almost Killed her
4. Luffy survived the Fall thanks to Pure Luck
5. Luffy learned an Alternate More Accessible Way to Harm Crocodile (Blood)
6. Luffy slept & was out for some time leaving room for other's Fights

So imo, next in Wano, we will have:

1. Luffy surviving the Fall purely thanks to Luck, so imo he will Fall on Onigashima Horn that Zoro Cut or the Debris that fell from Hakai or on Caribou's Ship or BM Pirates Ship ... etc
2. Luffy is very tired & rests so we will have Chapters that focus on other Straw Hats Fight
3. Kaido vs Yamato where Kaido declares that she isn't his Daughter anymore & he tries to kill her
4. Kaido capturing Momo & getting his hands on Oden's Notebook
5. Kaido Round 3 will happen in a New Location/Room that wasn't shown before

Actually that is what happened....Law got stronger off panel.......people will become stronger from islands to islands in one piece...
"They grew stronger in every island "

Yes we know that. So Luffy doesn't grow stronger in WCI?? While Law grew 3 times stronger by staying at Wano waiting for Luffy lol?? Law don't have any fight or island to be stronger than even Dressrosa Luffy. After Dressrosa it's Zou arc where there is no battle. Then Law and the other went directly to Wano while Luffy has a lot of difficult fight in WCI.

Luffy at the end of Dressrosa was >> Law. Law need at least 2 times stronger if he was to surpass even Dressrosa Luffy. So just staying in Wano doing nothing makes you more stronger than going to WCI and fight stronger opponent?? Lmafooooo

We are talking in universe explanations here, not out of universe, Akainu stuff was fake hype in side material.

Kaido has a negative mindset, no freakish charisma outside of strength based fear, and is stalemated by the other Yonkos, and his plan was to build up an army of gifters. He is trying to build an army to the point that he has avoided killing major threats like Luffy and Kidd with the delusion that he can absorb them into his crew.

Luffy is a unique battle genius who came up with freaky combat strategies like Gear 4, and has spent 2 years dedicating his life to haki training. In universe he has a freakish charisma like his father, according to Ivankov, that has allowed him to amass a great number of allies, this is in part due to his radically freakish personality, again an IN UNIVERSE EXPLANATION that can't be washed away as protagonist factor.

Outside of being the "protagonist", he is a D, so is more genetically relevant than everyone of his competitors aside from Blackbeard, and is the son of the world's most wanted man and the grandson of the marine's greatest hero- this is not solely a function of him being the protatgonist, this is genetic lineage.
I have to disagree with onething. G4th is the stupiest thing Luffy could ever come up with. Literally a glass canon powerup. And not trying to modify G4 is even worse. Same haki drawback, how many times we have to see without improvement.

Why are you telling me about Doffy that was almost 6 years ago. The supernovas get stronger not only the SH. Get that through yall heads. EOS we will never see Kidd train but he will be way stronger than he is now same with Law. We just follow the SH journey. Luffy gets magic boost for almost the whole damn story. He only trained like 1 time. Fighting Doffy made Law stronger. We don't know if he was training during that week waiting fir the Raid.
6 years?? Yes in one piece timeline it's only a few months ago. Where does Law became stronger than Luffy?? Law grew stronger than Doffy and he still get his ass whopped in the end while Luffy G4 almost fodderize him if not for the time limit.

Kaidos crew keeps getting back up after being taken out but Kaido will be done the first time luffy takes him out... keep dreaming.
Do you think Yamato's Raime Hakke has adv CoC? I don't.
If not none of them have taken adv CoC blows and gotten back up.
None have them have taken king moves and gotten back up either.

Luffy has had many moments of knocking Kaido down and shocking him in his fight, when has Luffy ever fully knocked out his end of arc opponent and had them continue getting up?

You are setting up bizarre headcanons and will just end up arrogantly calling it shit, when it inevitable doesn't happen to fit your nonsense.

Usopp, Nami, Brook, Robin doing anything significant to Kaidou is far more illogical than Luffy soloing Kaidou.
Because they didn’t do anything to a pacifista pre timeskip.

Physically they don’t have to hurt them much, that’s the monster trios job. But Usopps skill of assisting them is amazing. Whether it’s slowing down Kaido or assisting the fighting force he’ll help.

If Nami gets a boost like Zeus later she gets some solid attack power that even hurt big mom.

Brooks powers are debuff base. His ice can freeze the floor and slow Kaido or freeze a part of him.

I can see a call back to pre timeskip where Robin closes kaidos jaw while he’s about to unleash a boro breath causing it to go off inside his head.

Not to mention combo attacks among them like against oars are all possible

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Luffy surviving the Fall purely thanks to Luck, so imo he will Fall on Onigashima Horn that Zoro Cut or the Debris that fell from Hakai or on Caribou's Ship or BM Pirates Ship ... etc
2. Luffy is very tired & rests so we will have Chapters that focus on other Straw Hats Fight
3. Kaido vs Yamato where Kaido declares that she isn't his Daughter anymore & he tries to kill her
4. Kaido capturing Momo & getting his hands on Oden's Notebook
5. Kaido Round 3 will happen in a New Location/Room that wasn't shown before
#1 to #3 seem plausible/sensible.

As for #5 I think it will happen on the Wano mainland I guess. The people of Wano need to see Kaido get defeated.

It is just obvious Nami and Usopp weren't a match for opponents that are arguably STRONGER than pre time skip Luffy. How would that make any sense? Wonder who Nami and Usopp are fighting though... Probably the 5 Numbers.

6 years?? Yes in one piece timeline it's only a few months ago. Where does Law became stronger than Luffy?? Law grew stronger than Doffy and he still get his ass whopped in the end while Luffy G4 almost fodderize him if not for the time limit.
What? We are not in Dressrosa anymore. I never said he grow stronger than Doffy at that point. I am saying that fight made him stronger. Law could be offscreen training fir all we know. Luffy never trained until timeskip yet he was getting stronger.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do you think Yamato's Raime Hakke has adv CoC? I don't.
If not none of them have taken adv CoC blows and gotten back up.
None have them have taken king moves and gotten back up either.

Luffy has had many moments of knocking Kaido down and shocking him in his fight, when has Luffy ever fully knocked out his end of arc opponent and had them continue getting up?

You are setting up bizarre headcanons and will just end up arrogantly calling it shit, when it inevitable doesn't happen to fit your nonsense.
Who gives a shit about acoc
Kaido hit luffy with acoc
He got kod and got up
Law and zoro got hit by acoc and didn't even get kod.
This is a myth zoan who will have awakening
Luffy couldn't even put the fodder guard down in Impel down who kept getting back up but sure kaido will be down for good the first time.

Bogard

You can't win
Perhaps Luffy will be defeated again and need to be rescued by Yamato.
Possible. Oda focused on the "1 on 1, always bet on Kaido thing" when she was involved

With Yamato startled by the fact it came to a 1 on 1

Oda also curiously off-paneled what happened after Momonosuke said twice that a weakened Luffy was fighting Kaido well

With Kaido mysteriously returning to base, so maybe something happened during the off-panel sequence that Oda wants to reveal later

Most likely we'd get an explanation as to why people believe Kaido to be the 1 on 1 king

Status
Not open for further replies.