[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
Vote Lynch Fugi
@AL sama

I was saying how I feel since people kill me fast because of how I play. I dont tunnel on useless details. Everyone should have valuable contribution, if they sound iffy or just coasting I have a problem and a big one. So what I am saying is that because scum play in a team they won't be so bold to give themselves away. There is no way in hell Flower did not see this horseshit coming from a mile. I find it questionable that you and Beta think she will flip scum. She made herself immune for 1 day and waaalaaaa yall still target her. I am honestly baffled.

One minute you tell me X player is fishy and don't add them to the list and next you don't

My initial thoughts on you was correct. You are guiding town to an obvious lynch that will go nowhere but you somehow think TYPO will contribute? You realize someone died while we talking? Obviously it wasn't Fuji if he shot at TYPO. This is what I am saying people coast do nothing and we go after dead leads. You had Queen in the thread and a few others. You are leading town, then place pressure on players to see how they react. Do not let anyone coast. My first real post was that I am disappointed with the Flower tunnel. Yall tunnel so hard that a train in downtown New York got a boner from this nonsense. I don't mind lynching Fugi but good lord man don't waste soo much time on Flower.
It’s Fuji.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I find it questionable that you and Beta think she will flip scum. She made herself immune for 1 day and waaalaaaa yall still target her. I am honestly baffled.
:josad: Imagine taking Flowa's words at face value as scum.
One minute you tell me X player is fishy and don't add them to the list and next you don't
I'm sorry my quickly made post of 5 players missed Typo, the least sus of them all .Truly, I am just playing sloppy. I'm so sorry Mr. Udell. I'll be sure to triple check everything I do from now on.
Yall tunnel so hard that a train in downtown New York got a boner from this nonsense.
I've repeatedly said.
Don't lynch her.

IDC what you wanna add, be quiet with the lectures. They're getting irritating

I agree with that but I don't think it's a bad starting point which is why I cut through the bullshit to see what it gleaned. As a matter of fact I think what we got out of it was far more useful than whatever other fluff we would have been left with otherwise. Do you really buy that Flowert picked survivor?
I don't know but I honestly believe her when she said we cannot do anything to her D1.

That is why I was disappointed in the time wasted on her. Mango is the same nonsense. I played scum with him and I have a good idea of how he is and it seems he was modblocked. In that case he isn't a good target.

I don't know but I honestly believe her when she said we cannot do anything to her D1.

That is why I was disappointed in the time wasted on her. Mango is the same nonsense. I played scum with him and I have a good idea of how he is and it seems he was modblocked. In that case he isn't a good target.
it's cute that you believe her. Would you believe anyone that said that? If not why her?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Not sure if you're accusing me of blowing Dyna's fake death if he's town or not.

If he is town, I don't like that move because it leads us here.
I'm not. If you try and think from scum's perspective, you have 1 fake death that you can use on yourself. Why day 1? Why not at a more critical time? I'm unsure if Dyna was getting suspected before he died. If he did then that makes sense from a scum's perspective to use a fake death, though even then it's very trigger happy. If he wasn't suspected, then I have no idea what to make of it. Should probably check back.

:josad: Imagine taking Flowa's words at face value as scum.

I'm sorry my quickly made post of 5 players missed Typo, the least sus of them all .Truly, I am just playing sloppy. I'm so sorry Mr. Udell. I'll be sure to triple check everything I do from now on.

I've repeatedly said.
Don't lynch her.

IDC what you wanna add, be quiet with the lectures. They're getting irritating
Yes I took her words at face value and even if I didn't Finalbeta proved my point. You now have proof we cannot touch her what else do you need TAC? A bible telling you we can't kill FLower D1?

Man I said my peace, waste your time on indies while scum slaughter everyone.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm not. If you try and think from scum's perspective, you have 1 fake death that you can use on yourself. Why day 1? Why not at a more critical time? I'm unsure if Dyna was getting suspected before he died. If he did then that makes sense from a scum's perspective to use a fake death, though even then it's very trigger happy. If he wasn't suspected, then I have no idea what to make of it. Should probably check back.
To my knowledge, no one really sussed him. He died page 3 or there about right?

If it's a town move, it still stirs the pot because he died under mysterious circumstances.

can't fake a death if ur dead, day 1 is safe and ultimately just as useful when it comes down to crunch time

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes I took her words at face value and even if I didn't Finalbeta proved my point. You now have proof we cannot touch her what else do you need TAC? A bible telling you we can't kill FLower D1?

Man I said my peace, waste your time on indies while scum slaughter everyone.
My vote is on Dyna. Not a self proclaimed Indie.

Flowa spouts bullshit like she was at Old Macdonald's farm. She'll just say she has a new passive that makes her immune tomorrow too. Someone can try to vig her tonight to test if she's telling the truth. I'm sure we don't lack for vigs.

OMG I love this person. This is what I was saying and is the reason why I don't like none of TAC targets. No way scum does that nonsense. Too obvious and is why I ignore Dyna.

Status
Not open for further replies.