[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
To my knowledge, no one really sussed him. He died page 3 or there about right?

If it's a town move, it still stirs the pot because he died under mysterious circumstances.
Yeah, I don't know. He wasn't suspected, and frankly I find it hard to understand and probably a waste of time lol. Only Flower agrees that he's a good lynch candidate, but she hasn't voted him at all.

About Flower, I have a hard time telling if she's a bad indie or not, but I wouldn't be so quick as to believe she's immune to everything this cycle.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, I don't know. He wasn't suspected, and frankly I find it hard to understand and probably a waste of time lol. Only Flower agrees that he's a good lynch candidate, but she hasn't voted him at all.

About Flower, I have a hard time telling if she's a bad indie or not, but I wouldn't be so quick as to believe she's immune to everything this cycle.
Bad indie? Never. Ballsy Indie? Highly likely.

Can I get your reads so far? Just those you like/dislike. I don't need neutrals.

Did you PR Flower :smoothy:

Two points against Flower;

- Buffer and Survivor is a nonsensical combination in my vision.
- Being totally intangible from actions and lynches for a full cycle looks too broken for a survivor, unless she returns normal next and stays that way all the time being. Or at best she gets her for alternate cycles, and even that looks quite broken.
I'm not convinced by Udell's argument and I'm not liking such amount of chivalry.

First of all claiming survivor is not bad for scum, it's not exactly gifting one's self on a silver plate, at least when in addition a buffer role is claimed, if scum she can first pretend to be a buffer to look more townish and also make the vigging to her detriment less likely since she is aware to be in the middle of attention most of the time in this game.
I still stand by these complexively.

I don't spot a particular over disadvantage than rather the opposite in what she did so far had she flipped scum. Her strategy would look smart to my eyes.

That being established, it is well known how it is not a guarantee that she can be lynched this phase, although that would still potentially make sense had she flipped scum, stand as possible so that she could have claimed that to protect herself; so I will thoroughly consider other candidates either.

I also don't exclude the off-chance she is more broadly lynch resistant instead of specifically lynch resistant in this cycle.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
How do you feel about the following topics

1. Rachet claiming miller
  2. QueenEmilia defending Rachet's miller case
  3. Lanji Vinsmoke
  4. Usopp SEEMINGLY going for the Joker Serum
  5. Moonkin
For the first one, a miller is a nerf to town lol why would any town willingly put that in their description...
For the others I have no context so can't say. What does Lanji Vinsmoke mean? Or moonkin? I'd have to see how much Emilia defended Ratchet.

Also looking at Usopp's morse it doesn't say he went to the place with the Joker Serum, so can't really comment on that...

For the first one, a miller is a nerf to town lol why would any town willingly put that in their description...
For the others I have no context so can't say. What does Lanji Vinsmoke mean? Or moonkin? I'd have to see how much Emilia defended Ratchet.

Also looking at Usopp's morse it doesn't say he went to the place with the Joker Serum, so can't really comment on that...
What does Lanji Vinsmoke mean?

this is a lynchable offence

Status
Not open for further replies.