[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh, are you Index?
Walking Library sounds like Index from the Index series lmfao.
I'm not actually convinced this is Index. While Index is technically a Walking Library, her clothing is titled "The Walking Church", and "The Walking Library" never really comes up at all.
Who chooses Index, though xD? Why not Misaka or Accelerator?
Or Kaori Kanzaki, or Othinus, or Kakine Teitoku...
Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the titular character from A Certain Magical Index.
Generally I recommend you guys get Ekkosopp or Fuji today. They both seem highly dangerous.
And why is a Survivor recommending this (I'm aware you later were exposed as Junko, but I couldn't resist).
Second this post ^.

Science side >>>> Magic side, too.
Magic Side has Othinus, Himegami and Kanzaki, though.
How big of a threat is she?
Junko is essentially all the evils of the world, a depraved creature that pretty much over throws natural order. Her talent is also the most broken in the series, allowing her to manipulate, copy and surpass pretty much every other talented individual around. Almost certainly a Serial of some kind, but potentially a Cult too.
- Buffer and Survivor is a nonsensical combination in my vision.
Eh, not really. If the goal of Survivor is to play both sides, you could tie the win con to having to buff each faction too, which would make it a little more interesting that plain Survivor.
Midnight is actually town and gave himself a useless ass passive. Yall be high I swear. Killing a useless player means an active scum player wanted to make me look bad. What a waste of time.
Sounds like paranoia, to me.
I can confirm his obsession with his character u.u but ratchy i dont believe you'd pick town, you're obsessed with winning and mafia brings out this narcissistic side of you that I think would want to win the game on their own lol
Fair. I mean, you're not wrong in that I would typically lean towards scum. All I can say by way of defence to that is, that it's a meta read, and me being more likely to choose something does not mean I have done so in this case. And, well, like I said earlier, I'd never fake claim Miller as scum.
QueenEmilia defending Rachet's miller case
Emi quite explitly did not defend my case. Emi agreed with the fact I like the character I'm claiming a lot, and I assume agreed with the liklihood that I'd want to make the role do the character justice. That doesn't actually defend any part of my Miller claim at all.
For the first one, a miller is a nerf to town lol why would any town willingly put that in their description...
Have you read, I dunno, any of my posts? I chose Miller because by it being a nerf, it gave me greater flexibility in terms of creativity for what I could do with the role, and it fits the character I chose well. And while it is a negative utility to the Town, it's hardly a major one, because every other form of investigation, including Role Cops, are not affected by Miller in this game, which I had Al confirm to me.

A survivor's best strategy is acting neutral usually, a buffer distony is potentially rupturing a balance meant as vital for a survivor. They might become endangered when one or more sides are not happy with their choices expecially, depending on case by case analysis of course. In extreme cases a survivor can reach their goal faster by buffing one side near to game victory, but extreme cases.

Flower is probably better than that in my opinion, she presumably messed up that wise. And that mess up is working well so far anyway, because she can rely on the intangi card in particular, which is making different players buy her unlikely non-scumminess much more easily, a good architecture overall.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Have you read, I dunno, any of my posts? I chose Miller because by it being a nerf, it gave me greater flexibility in terms of creativity for what I could do with the role, and it fits the character I chose well. And while it is a negative utility to the Town, it's hardly a major one, because every other form of investigation, including Role Cops, are not affected by Miller in this game, which I had Al confirm to me.
I have read your posts and your explanation as well. I think it's natural to not automatically believe millers; a few mafia and town roles are often similar in function. You can have a role that is both present in town and mafia, like a role cop, a roleblocker, etc.

Plus, since we're free to choose what we want in our roles, a person who has chosen to give themselves a kill/super-kill, rolecrush etc could be town just as much as scum.

A role cop wouldn't be able to distinguish good from bad, if that was the case. I don't understand how a role cop can't be even slightly affected by that.

I don't have anything to say about you choosing to be a miller because it fits your role better.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have read your posts and your explanation as well. I think it's natural to not automatically believe millers; a few mafia and town roles are often similar in function. You can have a role that is both present in town and mafia, like a role cop, a roleblocker, etc.

Plus, since we're free to choose what we want in our roles, a person who has chosen to give themselves a kill/super-kill, rolecrush etc could be town just as much as scum.

A role cop wouldn't be able to distinguish good from bad, if that was the case. I don't understand how a role cop can't be even slightly affected by that.

I don't have anything to say about you choosing to be a miller because it fits your role better.
None of this supports me being scum, though. I'm not suggesting I should be automatically believed, but like I mentioned to Rej, I don't think I've approached my being Miller in any way less than what is optimal. You've gone what step further than not just automatically believing I'm town, and suggested that there is no way any townie would make themselves a Miller. This is not an argument.

As for my not being affected by a Role Cop, allow me to repeat myself - have you actually read any of my posts? I have, in no uncertain terms, informed everyone in this game that I sought clarification from Al, as to how my Miller would work, because our definitions of the role differ, and he, in no uncertain terms, told me it would only affect alignment Cops. You don't have to take my word for it, feel free to ask Al yourself. This isn't going to prove me town, but it will prove that I'm correct in how Al is applying Miller in this game.

A survivor's best strategy is acting neutral usually, a buffer distony is potentially rupturing a balance meant as vital for a survivor. They might become endangered when one or more sides are not happy with their choices expecially, depending on case by case analysis of course. In extreme cases a survivor can reach their goal faster by buffing one side near to game victory, but extreme cases.

Flower is probably better than that in my opinion, she presumably messed up that wise. And that mess up is working well so far anyway, because she can rely on the intangi card in particular, which is making different players buy her unlikely non-scumminess much more easily, a good architecture overall.
Usually, a survivor's best chance is aligning with Town for two reasons

- scum wouldn't waste a kill on a survivor
- Town has the luxury to turn on survivors if survivors don't help.

I'm not saying here if I believe Flower as survivor tbh, I think her role is more fitting to be a SK though but I think claiming survivor at the start is the best bet of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.