[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Harkinian

[Active-The Triforce of Courage] King Hark can use The Triforce of Courage to protect him in a Night Phase. Any negative action performed against him will fail and the person performing them will be rolecrushed the next Night Phase [2 shots]

[Active- Mah Boy] King Hark can visit a person at night to investigate them and see if they Town Friendly or Scum. First time the accuracy of the investigation is 50%. 100% if he visits said Person once again the next Night Phase.

[Passive-I wonder what's for Dinner] King Harkinian loves Dinner, as such he has to speak about Dinner at least 10 times a Day phase. No matter what the subject at the time is.

[Active-Send Link] King Harkinian can send a message to an user telling him who to target. If the person does so and he is town while the target is Scum. Their action will be buffed into a super action [1 shot]

win-condition : eliminate all threats to town.

==================================================

Did Midnight really make this role?
lmao if true.

You are chad asf
thats why . you hit flower after she said she was immune to everything day 1

nothing wrong with discussions town leader udell
we lynch scum
we dont lynch to kill discussions. game can move foward by bringing out new reads/thoughts , town leader udell , dont abandon us at this time.
If everyone thinks a certain individual is scummy we lynch that person. I think its a waste but yea I am just one person

King Harkinian

[Active-The Triforce of Courage] King Hark can use The Triforce of Courage to protect him in a Night Phase. Any negative action performed against him will fail and the person performing them will be rolecrushed the next Night Phase [2 shots]

[Active- Mah Boy] King Hark can visit a person at night to investigate them and see if they Town Friendly or Scum. First time the accuracy of the investigation is 50%. 100% if he visits said Person once again the next Night Phase.

[Passive-I wonder what's for Dinner] King Harkinian loves Dinner, as such he has to speak about Dinner at least 10 times a Day phase. No matter what the subject at the time is.

[Active-Send Link] King Harkinian can send a message to an user telling him who to target. If the person does so and he is town while the target is Scum. Their action will be buffed into a super action [1 shot]

lmao if true.

lmao
mans went to a nuclear war with his knuckles
you arent much better if that shit is your role tbh

King Harkinian

lmao if true.

Kind of a weak role tbh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It sorta is an argument, because we can make our own roles. If you didn't pick your role, then yeah, I'd believe you more easily because as you said, that is the traditional way of playing miller. I just can't understand why a townie would make themselves a miller, but I can definitely see why a scum would, using the "it makes sense with my character" argument.
This line of reasoning fails to hold up when I could simply have chosen to investigate as Innocent on a scum role,and not draw any attention to me whatsoever. Your argument boils down to me making my own role means me intentionally nerfing said role doesn't make sense, and then you come up with a whole conspiracy theory that I would then use this to appear more town like, when me making my own role also means I could circumvent it all entirely, and thus wouldn't need to pull a risky gambit like fake claiming Miller. I've addressed all this before, with Rej. If you can't understand why someone would use Miller to allow them more creative freedom, or make a role that fits well with flavour even with obvious demerits, I really don't know what to tell you.
Of course it affects alignment cops... I'm talking about role cops, for the reason I wrote in my previous post. How can a role cop that sees you can rolecrush and can kill tell if you're town or not? They can't. Alignment cops can't confirm you either.
I don't think you're listening to what I'm saying. I'm not pointing out Miller affecting alignment cops because I think you don't already know that. I'm saying Miller has no effect on role cop investigations, or indeed any other form of investigations, such as trackers, watchers etc. This makes this implementation of Miller much easier to deal with than the one I'm more familiar with.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Sword Duel on ???

??? activated Magic of Miracles

@Midnight Delight has been revived

??? activated Helm of Domination

??? activated Path of Frost on ???

??? activated Cart Titan

a cart is giving ride anyone who wants to join can quote this message.

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™