[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am awake guys, seems like Missed a whole lot of flower discussion.
Man, the more I play mafia, the more I realize I am quite poor at scumhunting at D1.

I agree with Udell though, TAC tunneling on indies are not usually the way to go. But I don't disagree that Indie claims are dubious at best. I'm fine with being lynched tbh, however I believe that keeping me around is ultimately more beneficial to Town as I have very helpful abilities in finding scums.

But it seems this topic has been put to the side, if not for just now, so I won't bring it up again.
-I've not been very good at taking notes this game, but outside of the indie triad DynaMight's fake death and Ratchet's miller essay came off as the most interesting cases.
-Usopp being PR'd and only having minimum post requirement is quite intriguing as well.
-RippedCal feels different this game, I'd keep an eye on him tbh.
-Typo's RC immunity + basic (?) defense should also be looked at, strong town roles exist for sure, but I think having both crush immunity and defense seems kinda strong for a townie. Though, I played a town role that was unkillable, so it could be a case like that too.
-I think also Fuji openly claiming he has RC + kill have gone by quite unnoticed by many people.

-I'm inclined to think TAC is townish, he's been having some quality posts.
-Udell is my auto town read, he's town until proven otherwise.
-I actually believe Flower to a degree, I think she's bulshitting about some of the details, but I think for now that she is a survivor. (this can change)
-Finalbeta seems very towny to me, he also having a reveal ability to make things easier for him. I'm also gonna guess that him revealing himself probably makes it hard for scums to do anything with him during the DP. Though that is nothing but a wild guess

This is a summary of what I think right now

Status
Not open for further replies.