[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, a survivor's best chance is aligning with Town for two reasons

- scum wouldn't waste a kill on a survivor
- Town has the luxury to turn on survivors if survivors don't help.

I'm not saying here if I believe Flower as survivor tbh, I think her role is more fitting to be a SK though but I think claiming survivor at the start is the best bet of winning.
If I was a claimed survivor capable to perform actions I would be quite wary of relentlessly helping town, at least if the scum side was potentially still enough fierceful. They might kill me because they know no one will in all likelihood protect me and they would get rid of a dangerous constant vote + dangerous constant ability(ies), hence the more support to town from my part, the more they could get pissed off.

Of course this doesn't apply with Flower thanks to the intangibility matter, so if she is scum, this could of been the keystone to come up with this strategy to confuse people for enough of a while to get a pass.

Looking more townish thanks to the buffer and the survivor, and also making other scums fall in depression because of the intangibility stuff since if she truly is scum she might have lied about her intangibility skills. She could be potentially immune to actions in several portions of the game and perhaps lynch resistant complexively. A tough costumer to deal with.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
None of this supports me being scum, though. I'm not suggesting I should be automatically believed, but like I mentioned to Rej, I don't think I've approached my being Miller in any way less than what is optimal. You've gone what step further than not just automatically believing I'm town, and suggested that there is no way any townie would make themselves a Miller. This is not an argument.
It sorta is an argument, because we can make our own roles. If you didn't pick your role, then yeah, I'd believe you more easily because as you said, that is the traditional way of playing miller. I just can't understand why a townie would make themselves a miller, but I can definitely see why a scum would, using the "it makes sense with my character" argument.

As for my not being affected by a Role Cop, allow me to repeat myself - have you actually read any of my posts? I have, in no uncertain terms, informed everyone in this game that I sought clarification from Al, as to how my Miller would work, because our definitions of the role differ, and he, in no uncertain terms, told me it would only affect alignment Cops. You don't have to take my word for it, feel free to ask Al yourself. This isn't going to prove me town, but it will prove that I'm correct in how Al is applying Miller in this game.
Of course it affects alignment cops... I'm talking about role cops, for the reason I wrote in my previous post. How can a role cop that sees you can rolecrush and can kill tell if you're town or not? They can't. Alignment cops can't confirm you either.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ah, I thought you would know.

Normally, I believe miller claims as I see claiming millers usually put the person in the spotlight. But I don't know ratchet that personally if he prefers to be scum or town
Idk either. According to Emilia who does knows Ratchet, she'd think they would go mafia, but that's not really a lead lol:
I can confirm his obsession with his character u.u but ratchy i dont believe you'd pick town, you're obsessed with winning and mafia brings out this narcissistic side of you that I think would want to win the game on their own lol

who is talking about lynching flower
town leader udell
Why are you calling me town leader?

Did you read my post?? I didn't say anyone was talking about lynching her. I said if we lynch her town will stop wasting time on discussing Flower survivor claim. If we lynch her we eliminate these problems and move the game forward. I will leave that up to you guys.

Why are you calling me town leader?

Did you read my post?? I didn't say anyone was talking about lynching her. I said if we lynch her town will stop wasting time on discussing Flower survivor claim. If we lynch her we eliminate these problems and move the game forward. I will leave that up to you guys.
You are chad asf
thats why . you hit flower after she said she was immune to everything day 1

nothing wrong with discussions town leader udell
we lynch scum
we dont lynch to kill discussions. game can move foward by bringing out new reads/thoughts , town leader udell , dont abandon us at this time.

Six paths of Pein.

Each Body has their own ability.
Pein is able to

The Deva Path (天道, Tendō) grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces.

The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō) grants the user the ability to augment their own body to Fire role blocking Missiles/Lasers

The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target and yanking the soul out of the body - death

The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability of summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle.
With giant chameleon you can hide from the enemy.

The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō) grants the user the ability to absorb chakra and create force fields. Defense.

The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō) grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration. Ask a question, if they lie they die.

The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is an ability that gives Pein the power to control life and death. Revive a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.