[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced by Udell's argument and I'm not liking such amount of chivalry.

First of all claiming survivor is not bad for scum, it's not exactly gifting one's self on a silver plate, at least when in addition a buffer role is claimed, if scum she can first pretend to be a buffer to look more townish and also make the vigging to her detriment less likely since she is aware to be in the middle of attention most of the time in this game.
OMG someone shoot me. Did you read what I said? MOFO wait, she can't be immune all game. Use your head.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I want a good info lynch
And you pick Midnight?
but because you and Beta wasting time on Flower
Half the players that are active have talked about Flower. I'm advocating for her being sniped tonight and lynching someone else.

She can say she's immune day 1 but it doesn't mean I need to buy it at all. We've all made those bluffs before. I've done that on day 1 as a lyncher and survived till day 5 off town not wanting to expand the effort to get rid of me.

So again—you dislike my lynch pool of Indies and go for Midnight. Not a good look.

Midnight is actually town and gave himself a useless ass passive. Yall be high I swear. Killing a useless player means an active scum player wanted to make me look bad. What a waste of time.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Midnight is actually town and gave himself a useless ass passive. Yall be high I swear. Killing a useless player means an active scum player wanted to make me look bad. What a waste of time.
So, would you rather hit on Fuji, Dyna or be ballsy and tackle Usopp?

For the record, Usopp is under a post restriction (has to communicate in morose code) that we've loosely assumed is from visiting the location that gives you the Joker Serum.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Damn aren't you emotional.

Fuji outright said he hit @Typo with a RC and kill and Typo survived, then claimed he was Indie.
Mango was tricked into confessing he was indie.
You really are gonna take the words of Flowa as a sure thing? Even after she tried to lie about who she was / conceal it?

Oh right.. You want Midnight dead.

Someone who isn't outed rn and who's biggest penalty is annoying spam. Sorry, I'll be trying to get rid of players who pose a threat to town.
did you activate the kill on Midnight that way?

also Ohayo guys

So, would you rather hit on Fuji, Dyna or be ballsy and tackle Usopp?

For the record, Usopp is under a post restriction (has to communicate in morose code) that we've loosely assumed is from visiting the location that gives you the Joker Serum.
Usopp is always ballsy with these type of things regardless of his alignment. You of all people should know this. I am doubting you in this game tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.