[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two points against Flower;

- Buffer and Survivor is a nonsensical combination in my vision.
- Being totally intangible from actions and lynches for a full cycle looks too broken for a survivor, unless she returns normal next and stays that way all the time being. Or at best she gets her for alternate cycles, and even that looks quite broken.
she gets that back*

:jay-yeah:

My lynch targets are;

Mango - Confessed Indie
Fuji - Confessed Indie
Flower - Self claimed Survivor with sketchy comments and other players saying her character is more SK
Dynamight - The guy who "died" but is still in the game

So out of those top 3, why don't you want them gone?
TACCCCC!!!!

Mango doesn't claim D1 as scum. Just stop man please. We not lynching Mango. I am inclined to believe you are scum at this point. This the same guy that wanted me dead in Flower's game? :lusalty:

Dyna could very well be in the game but what is your proof of this? What he liked a couple post, that's it? If I was scum I wouldn't like shit that is not a real lead if anything he wanted town to know he was alive.

Why did you get so defensive because I said to kill midnight?

Two points against Flower;

- Buffer and Survivor is a nonsensical combination in my vision.
- Being totally intangible from actions and lynches for a full cycle looks too broken for a survivor, unless she returns normal next and stays that way all the time being. Or at best she gets her for alternate cycles, and even that looks quite broken.
SHe avoided your actions which means she was telling the truth about her abilities which also means we are not lynching her this DP. Please do not play like TAC because I cannot.
Damn aren't you emotional.

Fuji outright said he hit @Typo with a RC and kill and Typo survived, then claimed he was Indie.
Mango was tricked into confessing he was indie.
You really are gonna take the words of Flowa as a sure thing? Even after she tried to lie about who she was / conceal it?

Oh right.. You want Midnight dead.

Someone who isn't outed rn and who's biggest penalty is annoying spam. Sorry, I'll be trying to get rid of players who pose a threat to town.
Well Fugi is one honest scum and I missed that post. I am okay with killing him but he is unlikely to flip scum with him being so willing to claim for no reason. Mango and FLower is a no go for reasons I already stated.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mango doesn't claim D1 as scum. Just stop man please. We not lynching Mango. I am inclined to believe you are scum at this point. This the same guy that wanted me dead in Flower's game? :lusalty:
I'm inclined to believe Mango is scum. And you're not doing a good job of portaying yourself by advocating for a random lynch.
Dyna could very well be in the game but what is your proof of this? What he liked a couple post, that's it? If I was scum I wouldn't like shit that is not a real lead if anything he wanted town to know he was alive.
When I voted him, he appeared as a marked tally in the voting write up.
- Vote Count -

MangoSenpai – No-Lynch
TheAncientCenturion – Flower > DynaMight
RippedCal – Flower
Udell – Midnight Delight
Kvothe Kingkiller – Ekkologix

No-lynch / DynaMight / Flower / Midnight / Ekkologix - 1​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

So that's my reason for thinking he's still in the game.
Why did you get so defensive because I said to kill midnight?
Why are you so trusting of Flower given her track record in these games and her fibbing in this game?
Why aren't you concerned with Fuji of all people?
What about Typo who tanked a RC + kill according to claimed Indie Fuji.

Even if you wanna toss Mango away as Mango being Mango, you have other candidates. Lynching Midnight makes no sense and it's based on you finding him annoying. Which is double bad because it means you gain zero reads from his death.

I'm inclined to believe Mango is scum. And you're not doing a good job of portaying yourself by advocating for a random lynch.

When I voted him, he appeared as a marked tally in the voting write up.

So that's my reason for thinking he's still in the game.

Why are you so trusting of Flower given her track record in these games and her fibbing in this game?
Why aren't you concerned with Fuji of all people?
What about Typo who tanked a RC + kill according to claimed Indie Fuji.

Even if you wanna toss Mango away as Mango being Mango, you have other candidates. Lynching Midnight makes no sense and it's based on you finding him annoying. Which is double bad because it means you gain zero reads from his death.
Again TAC its because most people made their role with some form of immunity. I don't even think I will live long in this game so I am saying I want a good info lynch which is hard to get because of unnecessary fluff. Even after reading your statement and mines Midnight wants to lynch Flower. Flower will not die if you guys want her dead so bad for christ sake wait till DP2 you inpatients clowns. When someone plays like that THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN HONEST PLAYERS. Yes Fuji could be full of shit but because you and Beta wasting time on Flower I missed all of that. Now I need to iso his post and see how I feel about his lynch.

I'm not convinced by Udell's argument and I'm not liking such amount of chivalry.

First of all claiming survivor is not bad for scum, it's not exactly gifting one's self on a silver plate, at least when in addition a buffer role is claimed, if scum she can first pretend to be a buffer to look more townish and also make the vigging to her detriment less likely since she is aware to be in the middle of attention most of the time in this game.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Lioness Claws on ???

@Midnight Delight have been killed

King Harkinian

[Active-The Triforce of Courage] King Hark can use The Triforce of Courage to protect him in a Night Phase. Any negative action performed against him will fail and the person performing them will be rolecrushed the next Night Phase [2 shots]

[Active- Mah Boy] King Hark can visit a person at night to investigate them and see if they Town Friendly or Scum. First time the accuracy of the investigation is 50%. 100% if he visits said Person once again the next Night Phase.

[Passive-I wonder what's for Dinner] King Harkinian loves Dinner, as such he has to speak about Dinner at least 10 times a Day phase. No matter what the subject at the time is.

[Active-Send Link] King Harkinian can send a message to an user telling him who to target. If the person does so and he is town while the target is Scum. Their action will be buffed into a super action [1 shot]

win-condition : eliminate all threats to town.
Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™