Red Haired
??? activated Sage Mode

??? activated Love Thy Neighbor on ???

??? activated Kage Kage No Mi on ???

??? activated Admirable Leader on ???

someone tried to recruit ??? but failed

??? activated X-Ray Vision on ???

??? activated Spiders Assemble on ???

??? activated Punch first, ask questions while punching on ???

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Seraphoenix
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

So between Flower, Fuji, Mango and Dyna, we should hurl her off a cliff first?
Honestly just lynch midnight. We don't need to keep him around, he is literally fluffing from post to post I cannot see him being useful to town in anyway or form.

Also I am slightly annoyed at town right now. Yes we should take everything Flower stated with a grain of salt but good lord give her the benefit of the doubt for the one cycle she said she would be immune. We wasted more than half the DP with this survivor nonsense. Flower had no reason to lie but not being able to die but I see someone wants her vigged. For now block TAC for attempting to even waste town resources. In my mind that is a slip. He is also constantly trying to sway the lynch and I don't like his targets other dyna and that's 50-50. He didn't have to like post to give himself anyway. I doubt he is scum.

I suggest we lock down TAC tonight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TAC for attempting to even waste town resources. In my mind that is a slip. He is also constantly trying to sway the lynch and I don't like his targets other dyna and that's 50-50.
:jay-yeah:

My lynch targets are;

Mango - Confessed Indie
Fuji - Confessed Indie
Flower - Self claimed Survivor with sketchy comments and other players saying her character is more SK
Dynamight - The guy who "died" but is still in the game

So out of those top 3, why don't you want them gone?

you won't be able to kill Flower this phase or next night phase. I don't think we can lynch her, might fail if she's in that form.

Yuuki seems more like a serial killer than a survivor tho :endthis:
Well at least I confirmed that she has an immunity. At least from investigation, I don't know if total intangibility like she claims, which looks feasible.

Now it's about trusting whether or not this cycle matter is true and expecially if the lynch matter is true.

I'm particularly skeptical about the latter.

Also a buffer who is a survivor makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.