[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Indeed, it would be interesting to figure who at least apparently wants dead who and why.

So far I have Flower and Ratchet in my sus list prominently. Kinda you and Typo, but we shall find out. And Midnight was revived oh, wonder what's his alignment right now.
But it seems this topic has been put to the side, if not for just now, so I won't bring it up again.
-I've not been very good at taking notes this game, but outside of the indie triad DynaMight's fake death and Ratchet's miller essay came off as the most interesting cases.
-Usopp being PR'd and only having minimum post requirement is quite intriguing as well.
-RippedCal feels different this game, I'd keep an eye on him tbh.
-Typo's RC immunity + basic (?) defense should also be looked at, strong town roles exist for sure, but I think having both crush immunity and defense seems kinda strong for a townie. Though, I played a town role that was unkillable, so it could be a case like that too.
-I think also Fuji openly claiming he has RC + kill have gone by quite unnoticed by many people.
These are my thoughts on potential targets right now.
I mean Fuji also came out and said he can RC and kill as well, so he's dangerous as well.
Out of the people I've listed my weakest sus is on RippedCal.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Gambit also seeming like he want to slip under the radar is also worth taking note of.
I usually can sense when Gambit is scum, but I think he's town this game.
Gambit usually is a power player, but it seems he's been toning down in recent times from what I can see

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Gambit also seeming like he want to slip under the radar is also worth taking note of.
I usually can sense when Gambit is scum, but I think he's town this game.
Gambit usually is a power player, but it seems he's been toning down in recent times from what I can see
Fuji and Gambit are also on my radar.

Tier 1: Flower, Ratchet
Tier 2: Typo, Fuji, you
Tier 3: Rej, Queen, Gambit

But tier 3 is something far from my priority. And mostly based off gut feeling and only partially evidence.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fuji and Gambit are also on my radar.

Tier 1: Flower, Ratchet
Tier 2: Typo, Fuji, you
Tier 3: Rej, Queen, Gambit

But tier 3 is something far from my priority. And mostly based off gut feeling and only partially evidence.
Didn't factor Midnight, he would probably stand on Tier 2 right now, since he is now a real wild card who still stood as scum in the past life.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What's your case on Ratchet?

Also what irks you about your T3s?
I'm spotting much more interest in this game compared to the past ones in which they flipped Town. Could very well not constitute a probing notion, but worthy of note. I also didn't like how they first criticized Flower for claiming Survivor but then displayed support of her position in the game, that aside.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What are your thoughts about players like UwU, Melon and T-pein?

Queen Emilia also has been slipping through, all I remember without isoing is that they were just playing teaparty with flower.

Sera has posted but is below the post limit. I don't know what his preferred alignment is, but since he's below the post count I'm gonna assume it's because he's not been able to get into the game yet.

Also speaking of which, it would be interesting to see if you can super kill DynaMight even after he "died"
I also find it interesting since he just.. died.. He wasn't killed, he just fell over

Rej and Queen being to nice to me after they happened to know I was Iper Mega Powa Superman, Gambit for what you elencated.
like I already said, it's very believable that you designed a perfect town leader role for yourself
you always want to lead town in every game and maybe you have a chance to if your role is a overpowered superman who can reveal himself in d1

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm also playin with handicap since I am both an outed indie and I'm modblocked lmao. Last I need right now is being lynched too.
So I'm gonna try to make as much of an impact as I can while I can.
Also it really doesn't feel like this game is 70 pages long, lmao

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Another thing that strikes me very bad with Ratchet is they want Usopp dead for being a "dead weight" which doesn't look like a good strategy right now to me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What are your thoughts about players like UwU, Melon and T-pein?

Queen Emilia also has been slipping through, all I remember without isoing is that they were just playing teaparty with flower.

Sera has posted but is below the post limit. I don't know what his preferred alignment is, but since he's below the post count I'm gonna assume it's because he's not been able to get into the game yet.

Also speaking of which, it would be interesting to see if you can super kill DynaMight even after he "died"
I also find it interesting since he just.. died.. He wasn't killed, he just fell over
Haven't look at them thoroughly yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.