[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Are you both mafia?
I'm Town. Can't speak for Rej.
I'm spotting much more interest in this game compared to the past ones in which they flipped Town. Could very well not constitute a probing notion, but worthy of note. I also didn't like how they first criticized Flower for claiming Survivor but then displayed support of her position in the game, that aside.
Horseshit Beta, and you know it. You've seen many games where I'm plenty invested as Town. I've made about 30 posts in this one, which probably puts me somewhere middle of the pack activity wise. That's about par for the course for me. Where did I ever support Flower's position in the game?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm Town. Can't speak for Rej.
Horseshit Beta, and you know it. You've seen many games where I'm plenty invested as Town. I've made about 30 posts in this one, which probably puts me somewhere middle of the pack activity wise. That's about par for the course for me. Where did I ever support Flower's position in the game?
I agree with this sentiment.
The only thing that pinged me on you was your essay about millers

I'm also playin with handicap since I am both an outed indie and I'm modblocked lmao. Last I need right now is being lynched too.
So I'm gonna try to make as much of an impact as I can while I can.
Also it really doesn't feel like this game is 70 pages long, lmao
WG games tend to be 90% fluff I've noticed

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I agree with this sentiment.
The only thing that pinged me on you was your essay about millers
Don't get tricked by Ratchet if you are not an affiliate, they can be pretty good at getting away. My most prominent point on them is their strategy to take Usopp out had I been crystal clear. I have yet to make a call on whom to shoot so in order to avoid resentment I shall take suggestions too, aware that there could be many scums sitting in this game.

Ratchet

@Ratchet was it really necessary to write a whole essay on how you feel about millers when you design games?
Yes, because I didn't write about how I actually feel about them. I wrote about how I use them, because it explains what I intended with the role, and how Al implements them, which contrasts with me. The rest of it was explaining how one would typically go about reading Miller claims, because I believe my argument makes me a poor lynch today. I had most of this pre-written, because I knew given that actions occurred during the Day, I'd need to get my claim out before I get blind investigated or something.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Rej and Queen being to nice to me after they happened to know I was Iper Mega Powa Superman, Gambit for what you elencated.
what else should I do? I still dont trust your decision making skills. Thats all I can tell about you.

For me you also aren't confirmed town but I am taking an optimistiuc route here. And now join the Cart Titan ride.

Ratchet

Usopp doesn't coast regardless of alignment, the fact he's barely posted means he's genuinely busy with something else.

It's NAI
It's not his la k of activity that's the concern. It's that he knew he was going to be busy, presumably, and instead of using his time here in a way that would help his team, he took the time to use this posting restriction and write absolutely nothing of worth in it. That's not merely coasting in my book, it's scum play.

Ratchet

Like, maybe it's just me, but if I know I'm going to be focused on another game over this one mostly, I'd use what few posts I can make in this one to provide whatever value I can over a short period of time. Usopp tool the time to fulfill his morse code restriction, and consciously said nothing useful in that. Does that behaviour line up with simply being busy? Not so, I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.