[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Scum doesn't have day kills. Which works for us. That being said i don't trust WU at all until we hit day 2 or 3 and can do a cross review of who appeared and who didn't

Also Finalbeta is scum. Dude made a vig role and is asking @MangoSenpai who to kill so that he doesn't have blood on his hands and can blame Mango
join the cart titan ride bro and stop the WU bullshit, I mean my Cart ability is legit unless AL is bastardizing it

ohhh I didn’t know that lol so all day kills are indies right? Then shouldn’t we get rid of the indies since they’re killing us off?

poor mango :c @Finalbeta we caught u!
Since i am restricted to talk only to you this will be a motherfucker to deal with

Day kills could be anything , could be ichy trigger finger town or indie or mafia, no way to know so early. The more game goes the more role we will see and more investigate results we will have. And considering it is a bastard game it is safe to say the WU are lying like crazy and shouldn't be take serious so early

Meanwhile the wolves already jumped on me SMH, i flipped blue bcs i am blue, simple as that.

And no Lanji it aint TMI it is observation.

And i aint getting on no cart because

??? activated Sword Duel on ???

??? activated Magic of Miracles

@Midnight Delight has been revived

??? activated Helm of Domination

??? activated Path of Frost on ???

??? activated Cart Titan

a cart is giving ride anyone who wants to join can quote this message.

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Seraphoenix
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro
CHOO CHOO motherfuckers

Since i am restricted to talk only to you this will be a motherfucker to deal with

Day kills could be anything , could be ichy trigger finger town or indie or mafia, no way to know so early. The more game goes the more role we will see and more investigate results we will have. And considering it is a bastard game it is safe to say the WU are lying like crazy and shouldn't be take serious so early

Meanwhile the wolves already jumped on me SMH, i flipped blue bcs i am blue, simple as that.

And no Lanji it aint TMI it is observation.

And i aint getting on no cart because
what’s wrong with talking to me! I can force you to explain stuff for me fufu >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.