[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Delight is really turning out to be quite the disappointment
First time playing with him?
@QueenEmilia I am off to bed soon but when i wake up we got this

FB is gonna be trigger happy bcs he got called out
Me dying after saying Tac is sus could be coincidence or not. Tho i doubt scum would panick that early
And bcs of my death i didn't pay attention to much of the game after that

Also indies are perfect disgues for scum. GET EM BOYS
You didn't pay attention much? A poor excuse and I feel like you are making excuses, especially since you were constantly liking shit after you died. Since you yourself just stated you had an ability for self revive. I now have you pinned as liar which means you are likely scum.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My rationale was to gather suggestions and still ultimately come up with my own mind on whom to hit. As a matter of fact this is what I did lastly, I was never afraid of anything bar Town being unhappy of me shooting the wrong individual.

Now that I was particularly confident about Dyna I shot and this is the result.

I can ban a player from entering the cart each day and I had to ban someone but idk whom to ban so I banned you, because I have a feeling that you are one of the least person I can trust when I am uninformed, and I have a feeling you will remain in the game for a while, I just had to make a decision, tho glad you asked and we clarified that, I apologize alot if you are town and cant join the fun :moonwalk:
huh why did u ban me??? That reasoning makes no sense and I was thinking of joining .. ;-; fine idc Keep ur cart to yourself

@QueenEmilia Also i noticed, including me 2 more players have a post restriction. Flower with Udell, Some guy with Morse Code and me with you

Either Al is screwing with us or some role can put restrictions on people
Ohhh I noticed flower constantly mentioning udell lol but I didn’t notice ekko

@QueenEmilia I am off to bed soon but when i wake up we got this

FB is gonna be trigger happy bcs he got called out
Me dying after saying Tac is sus could be coincidence or not. Tho i doubt scum would panick that early
And bcs of my death i didn't pay attention to much of the game after that

Also indies are perfect disgues for scum. GET EM BOYS
Goodnight dyna!!! Sweet dreams <3

Well if Gambit is indie, meh I was hoping to shoot mafia.

Theres way too many indies, one has to be mafia hiding. I might have to rethink about Mango now but what are your thoughts :optimistic:
Fuji is too low effort for his Indie game.
TAC is sneaky.
Mango might be a bit harmful.

Generally I wonder why nobody except me was transparent with their wincons.

Udell, you and Rej seem fine. Pein as well.

Udell is still awesome.

@QueenEmilia Look at Udell ccc
Ofc i didn't pay much attention. I paid attention to things that matter than were related to my role, rest of the shit doesn't concern me bcs i don't need it to win.

He can pin me as much as he wants, doesn't change the fact he can't do anything to me about it. And i know his dirty little secret, i know he knows about me

last time @Finalbeta was a day vigi he shot a revealed townie in d1
so it was kinda weird that he would avoid to use his day kill in a game with 4-5 indie claims
but now he used it, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.