[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@QueenEmilia Ugh see why i said i have to baby sit them?
I died for unknown reasons, which i said
I got revived bcs of my role itself or someone else did it - most likely myself did it
I can only reply you bcs i was told to do so - all of things i already said

That's it isn't it?
Ah I missed that post of yours my bad hombre.

Is TAC your most sus guy rn with FB?

@QueenEmilia I am off to bed soon but when i wake up we got this

FB is gonna be trigger happy bcs he got called out
Me dying after saying Tac is sus could be coincidence or not. Tho i doubt scum would panick that early
And bcs of my death i didn't pay attention to much of the game after that

Also indies are perfect disgues for scum. GET EM BOYS

Gut feeling:

Emilia almost never posted throughout the phase and suddenly she is so active alongside Dyna.

Maybe they are a team.
Cuz I started getting quoted, it’s as simple as that lol no one really quoted me before and I don’t know what to say I haven’t read most of the thread cuz it’s too much + trust me no one would pick me as their teammate lmao it was just randomized that he has to talk to only me

@QueenEmilia Ugh see why i said i have to baby sit them?
I died for unknown reasons, which i said
I got revived bcs of my role itself or someone else did it - most likely myself did it
I can only reply you bcs i was told to do so - all of things i already said

That's it isn't it?
Patience dyna!! Just explain your point to everyone clearly as many times as u need to. It can be frustrating but it’s part of the game :3

Should I shoot someone at last? Superman is here to listen to demands and judge them off his own mental reasoning next.
Don't get tricked by Ratchet if you are not an affiliate, they can be pretty good at getting away. My most prominent point on them is their strategy to take Usopp out had I been crystal clear. I have yet to make a call on whom to shoot so in order to avoid resentment I shall take suggestions too, aware that there could be many scums sitting in this game.

@QueenEmilia And to formulate my sus of Beta in case you wanna study it

Final Beta reviles himself to be Kal El-Superman
FB constantly asks who to kill someone
FB never does so but asks others players who to kill
Most likely bcs he doesn't want blood on his hands and can say - Well they told me to
Superman is most likely a killer role with hard defense

So final beta is - A town vig that is trigger happy and doesn't wanna kill unless someone tells him to. From a perspective of a coach and a host making such roles and giving it to a player that is afraid to take risks when it comes to killing makes no sense

My guess is FB is scum that doesn't want blood on his hands
Or he is a town vig that is scared to play his role

Status
Not open for further replies.