[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you’d enjoy her constantly complimenting you xD
Ah see, i wish i could compliment Ratchet like she does to Udell. First one to notice something off and first one to ask me my wincon out of all people! That's what proper townies do and bcs of it i can play along!

My wincon is pretty simple, since i died i can only win with someone else, well depends if they use me. As long as i am being used when the game ends - I win!

Ah see, i wish i could compliment Ratchet like she does to Udell. First one to notice something off and first one to ask me my wincon out of all people! That's what proper townies do and bcs of it i can play along!

My wincon is pretty simple, since i died i can only win with someone else, well depends if they use me. As long as i am being used when the game ends - I win!
Nice try scum boi,
You gon get killed by @Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
To clarify incongruences;

I asked broadly and not to a player specifically. My intention was not just to get suggestions in order to avoid a malcontent Town, but also to gather info on whom was potentially craving to want whom out and I mentioned it here specifically:

Indeed, it would be interesting to figure who at least apparently wants dead who and why.

So far I have Flower and Ratchet in my sus list prominently. Kinda you and Typo, but we shall find out. And Midnight was revived oh, wonder what's his alignment right now.
In other words my request was logically congruent with a townie behaviour:

1. Sharing opinions before hitting someone
2. Trying to extrapolate informations from potential scums

You literally just said and I quote " I don't need to win" So why should i give a rats ass about your wincon and bother asking? Also that means scum can also use you. You are lying and certainly hiding something. You and Fugi both need to die.

You literally just said and I quote " I don't need to win" So why should i give a rats ass about your wincon and bother asking? Also that means scum can also use you. You are lying and certainly hiding something. You and Fugi both need to die.
Wait why am I included in this? I didn’t do nothin.

@QueenEmilia Oh god i wish i could say to Udell he is def way out of his league and his impact on the game can do nothing to alter me winning or loosing. Tho watching him being so vigilante is amusing. So far i think only Ratched figured out just how powerful asset i can be

Status
Not open for further replies.