[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting Restrictions can come in just about any form. Language, construction, formatting, all of it can be used to restrict how a player posts. Generally speaking, games with a theme such a "Members Mafia" feature these prominently to reflect how each Member speaks. For example, if one were to make a role of me, you might place a post restriction that requires the player to type a certain number of words per post. And so on.

Now, to get to brass tacks. I asked you a question. You've failed to respond, so I'm asking again. Did you, or did you not, use the chip? If the answer is yes, why? If the answer is no, to whom did you pass it on to?
Ohh I see, I wasn’t aware lol didn’t play a game with posting restrictions

I already answered and yeah I did, no particular reason other than curiosity

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ohh I see, I wasn’t aware lol didn’t play a game with posting restrictions

I already answered and yeah I did, no particular reason other than curiosity
I was going to say I believe you played Oreki's Member Mafia on AB, but I recall you subbing out after one post, so that's agreeable I guess.

Okay, that's all I needed to know. I think I'm fairly sure I'm right now, then. For context, I wasn't the one who made the chip or anything. I was given it, and decided to hand it off to you, as you were perhaps the only player in the game who I could rely upon providing useful results out of my thought experiment. Not going to ask what happened through it yet, though.

I was going to say I believe you played Oreki's Member Mafia on AB, but I recall you subbing out after one post, so that's agreeable I guess.

Okay, that's all I needed to know. I think I'm fairly sure I'm right now, then. For context, I wasn't the one who made the chip or anything. I was given it, and decided to hand it off to you, as you were perhaps the only player in the game who I could rely upon providing useful results out of my thought experiment. Not going to ask what happened through it yet, though.
yeah I didn’t play that game lol I wouldn’t lie and you know I’m inexperienced in games, only played a few

aww I hope I provided useful results? There real was no reason other than curiosity and me not wanting to be afraid of it and giving it to someone else when it can be good

Status
Not open for further replies.