Hope the fight of Oden vs Whitebeard continues as to scale them more, but doubt he beat WB, but can give an challenge. Though feel it might be off-screen too as Oda let either anime put more for him or need to continue plot at a good pace.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Spoilers in like 6-7 hrs?
The past 2 weeks they were out 4 hours from now. But previously it was around 7 hours from now. So either way still a while.

For my Italian friends @Finalbeta

Italian manga youtuber "sommobuta" visited Shueisha and spoke with the One Piece editor.
He asked him if OP will really end in 5 years the editor said even less!!!!
He said he saw the next chapter but can't obviously talk about it.

It's a long video so I'm sure there're more details about his visit but these are the things I was able to find out.

The past 2 weeks they were out 4 hours from now. But previously it was around 7 hours from now. So either way still a while.

Italian manga youtuber "sommobuta" visited Shueisha and spoke with the One Piece editor.

It's a long video so I'm sure there're more details about his visit but these are the things I was able to find out.
The editors have misled us before, i will believe it when i see it

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I think he is misinformed or, nevertheless, I will trust Oda's cooperator xd

So the clock has started ticking... from now on its less than five years to the end