People who think Oda just happened to pick Boa and coby (the two biggest Luffy fans outside of bartolommeo) to meet and think they are actually gonna fight are just ridiculous
Post automatically merged:

Koby isn't "Soon" to be anything... The story is ending in five years... As if Koby can jump from being around Smoker level or weaker to Admiral in five years
I doubt he’s even smokers level honestly

M

MD Zolo

Koby isn't "Soon" to be anything... The story is ending in five years... As if Koby can jump from being around Smoker level or weaker to Admiral in five years
There is only two ways Koby's story can end:
  1. Koby achieves his dream and becomes an Admiral.
  2. Koby fails to achieve his dream and dies instead, highlighting that not all dreams come true.
But I believe if Koby's story ends in the first way, it will happen in epilogue.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
There're so many fake spoilers going around now but most of them are so ridiculous they aren't worth re-posting here as "unconfirmed"

The Toki one seems plausible so we'll see.

This one dude posted that Momonosuke is the traitor but he's not "evil". Kaido and Orochi saved Oden's body and promised Momo to revive it if he helps them against the alliance!!!

Where do I even begin with that spoiler lol

This was the poster while he was typing it

Last edited:
There're so many fake spoilers going around now but most of them are so ridiculous they aren't worth re-posting here an "unconfirmed"

The Toki one seems plausible so we'll see.

This one dude posted that Momonosuke is the traitor but he's not "evil". Kaido and Orochi saved Oden's body and promised Momo to revive it if he helps them against the alliance!!!

Where do I even begin with that spoiler lol

This was the poster while he was typing it
Chopper is the actual traitor, and the real YC1 of Kaido.

Doflamingo should have been for law what Mihawk îs for Zoro, not luffy. Even gladiator Rebecca with Mera no mi vs dofla made more sense
The fact that Doflamingo hid the Mera Mera no mi in the chest is ridiculous by itself. It would have made much more sense if the chest was empty and the fruit already sold to Burgess and the Blackbeard pirates :catcry: