[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
am not sure how well the maf theory holds with 5 indies outted already but it is possible
who do you think is mafia
Well if there was no mafia then why the fuck do I have a passive that tracks them lmao, surely if there were no mafia that part would've been edited out?
Since it would just be there.. serving no purpose at all.

I'm gonna ramble for a bit, hang in there with me

But, I'm not too sure either way. TAC seems to really want me to be mafia, but no proof other than me "not being town".
Seeing all these blue flips with Dyna and Gambit, it really does seem unlikely that all 3 of Flower, Fuji and myself being a blue flip as well.

Fuji seems pretty apathic, Flower has a very weird claim and I can't disclose my wincon yet.

I think Dynamight and Ratchet is real.

I think TAC's indie hunting raises a few brows, and I also still think RippedCal is kinda suspicious.
Flower's claim is not looking very good to me, her wishmaster thingy and surviving wincon seems unrelated and I think she's holding something back.

I'd like to hear more from Sera// Light D. Lamperouge, they have been very null and seem to coast.
Same as Usopp, though he's had some alright posts.

gun to head I'd say Light D. Lamp / Fuji might be scums.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, Flower has already lied to the Town. I see absolutely no reason why we should listen to anything they have to say at this point - use night actions to get them out of the game and be done with it.

Ratchet

where pls i might have missed it
Flower claimed to not be able to vote. When the End of Day was coming around, Flower voted, clearly believing that she did have a vote. Her goal was to lull the town into a state of complacency so she could get her lynch. It obviously backfired badly, and the extension put paid to her plan. Nevertheless, her lying is undisputed at this stage, and as such, nothing she says should be taken at face value. And of course, this goes without saying, but no Townie should have any inclination to assist Flower in achieving her stated wincon either.

That is how you deal with Indies as Town. You give them a chance to come forward and be honest, you play ball with them, and if they remain honest you help them as long as it doesn't come at a cost to the Town - this way you ensure that Indies are likely to come forward in future games, otherwise they'll simply be extra scum members. And there is little worse than correctly hunting scum and getting an Indie flip from it, because most Indies (for the purpose of argument, Serial isn't an Indie, because while it works on its own, it cannot win with either the Town, or other scum factions, whereas Indies like Survivor, Lyncher etc can) are counted as half a mislynch against the Town. Better than a full one, but clearly worse than a scum lynch. And when Indies prove themselves to be liars, you wash your hands of them, because they've demonstrated that they have no interest in playing ball with the Town. And it also causes one to question if they're Indies at all, and not just straight up scum-aligned, and fake-claiming Indie.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would love to lynch Dyna this phase, any other pick is absolutely not a good strategy to undertake in my vision, unless a confirmed scum is highlighted. If not Dyna flipped blue when he was shown dead, although he didn't die, why would he make himself blue had he been Town? Not a good take had he done so, basically probably skewing himself. I seriously doubt the host is playing around, moreover Dyna himself never denied to stand out as a blue himself, originally. So I don't trust him a single bit.

Ratchet

I would love to lynch Dyna this phase, any other pick is absolutely not a good strategy to undertake in my vision, unless a confirmed scum is highlighted. If not Dyna flipped blue when he was shown dead, although he didn't die, why would he make himself blue had he been Town? Not a good take had he done so, basically probably skewing himself. I seriously doubt the host is playing around, moreover Dyna himself never denied to stand out as a blue himself, originally. So I don't trust him a single bit.
Dyna has already claimed to be not Town. Focus, Beta.

Flower claimed to not be able to vote. When the End of Day was coming around, Flower voted, clearly believing that she did have a vote. Her goal was to lull the town into a state of complacency so she could get her lynch. It obviously backfired badly, and the extension put paid to her plan. Nevertheless, her lying is undisputed at this stage, and as such, nothing she says should be taken at face value. And of course, this goes without saying, but no Townie should have any inclination to assist Flower in achieving her stated wincon either.

That is how you deal with Indies as Town. You give them a chance to come forward and be honest, you play ball with them, and if they remain honest you help them as long as it doesn't come at a cost to the Town - this way you ensure that Indies are likely to come forward in future games, otherwise they'll simply be extra scum members. And there is little worse than correctly hunting scum and getting an Indie flip from it, because most Indies (for the purpose of argument, Serial isn't an Indie, because while it works on its own, it cannot win with either the Town, or other scum factions, whereas Indies like Survivor, Lyncher etc can) are counted as half a mislynch against the Town. Better than a full one, but clearly worse than a scum lynch. And when Indies prove themselves to be liars, you wash your hands of them, because they've demonstrated that they have no interest in playing ball with the Town. And it also causes one to question if they're Indies at all, and not just straight up scum-aligned, and fake-claiming Indie.
Factual post

100%

I recall when fb's detection ability failed she declared immunity to everything cycle 1
now she claims fb's invest shouldnt fail
she doesnt have to be scum
inconsistency/vague claims is enough for us to leave flower at arms length .

who are your scumreads then ratchet.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Factual post

100%

I recall when fb's detection ability failed she declared immunity to everything cycle 1
now she claims fb's invest shouldnt fail
she doesnt have to be scum
inconsistency/vague claims is enough for us to leave flower at arms length .

who are your scumreads then ratchet.
She was patently attempting to frame me I would suggest. That's not how a Survivor would usually behave aware that I was a likely Townie.

What strikes me odd is that she at first claimed to bear no Vote Power and then she proceeded voting herself. I seriously doubt that a player like Flower commits such an appalling mistake, I had missed this point, thus she probably was luring us into lynching her, unless she preemptively imagined we would not fall into her provoking, and still she was lying in that instance. She only affirmed to be trolling much later on, when it was too late.

So we should probably consider lynching her later on and see what happens.

She is detection immune. My ability failed.

Negative abilities don't work on my character right now hence I wasn't tackled with like I claimed. My ability went through.

Thus she is most likely scum for having a detection immunity. This is what I got.

Doubt AL made this such of a bastard game he purpose showed it that way.
What about I‘m immune against everything first cycle did you not understand?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
She was patently attempting to frame me I would suggest. That's not how a Survivor would usually behave aware that I was a likely Townie.

What strikes me odd is that she at first claimed to bear no Vote Power and then she proceeded voting herself. I seriously doubt that a player like Flower commits such an appalling mistake, I had missed this point, thus she probably was luring us into lynching her, unless she preemptively imagined we would not fall into her provoking, and still she was lying in that instance. She only affirmed to be trolling much later on, when it was too late.

So we should probably consider lynching her later on and see what happens.
The hypothesis she preemptively imagined that Town would get her trolling is not too far fetched at all, except she had no substantial reason to vote herself in that instance, that could only look more detrimental than not for a survivor like role.

Status
Not open for further replies.