[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
He died, but his role allowed him to retain a thread presence. This is because, in death, his role attatches itself to a player, hence why he can only talk through and to them. His alignment is basically Emi's now, I'd wager. Could be a gambit but I feel that is an unlikely outcome right now.
Thatโ€™s taking a lot of what he says at face value though.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
.. -- / -... . .. -. --. / --- .--. . -. / -- .. -. -.. . -.. / .... . .-. . / .-. .- - -.-. .... . - .-.-.- / .. ..-. / -... . - .- / --. . -. ..- .. -. .-.. -.-- / .... .- ... / .- / -... . - - . .-. / .-. . .- ... --- -. / - --- / .-.. -.-- -. -.-. .... / -.. -.-- -. .- --..-- / - .... . -. / .. -- / .- .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / .. - .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / -. . ...- . .-. / -.- -. --- .-- / -- .- -.-- -... . / .... . / -.- -. --- .-- ... / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . -- / - .... .- - / .-- . / -.. --- -. - .-.-.- / ... --- / ..-. .- .-. / -.. --- . ... -. - / .-.. --- --- -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / .... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. .- .--. .- -... .-.. . / --- ..-. / .--. .-. --- ...- .. -. --. / .-- .... -.-- / -.. -.-- -. .- / .. ... / -... . - - . .-. / .-.. -.-- -. -.-. .... / - .... .- -. / ..-. ..- .--- .. / -... ..- - / .. -.. / .-.. .. -.- . / - --- / - .... .-. --- .-- / - .... . / -... .- .-.. .-.. / .. -. / .... .. ... / -.-. --- ..- .-. - / .- -. -.. / ... . . / .... --- .-- / .... . / -.-. --- -. ...- .. -. -.-. . ... / ..- ... / - --- / .-.. -.-- -. -.-. .... / -.. -.-- -. .- / .. ..-. / .... . / -.-. .- -.
You are familiar with Finalbeta, yes?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
The problem with Beta is that he is essentially anti-logic. Beta will believe whatever he decides to believe, and will refuse to listen to reason regarding his stances no matter how compelling a case you make. And then afterwards, Beta will cite inexperience for his being wrong, and then do it all over again the next game. There is a reason we banned him from playing on MangaMaid (well actually, I recall him doing that to himself, because the decision to award the strikes required to ban him there was up to myself and another coach, and we'd agreed to not ban him in favour of a final chance, yet over the course of said discussion, Beta went on a tirade against several users and the site itself, therefore earning his 1 year ban), and why he found himself banned from playing on TMF too, to name just two sites. He seems to have gained some form on composure regarding how he communicates at least, so I don't wish to be too harsh towards him, but suboptimal play is really par for the course. I don't say this as a defence, because Beta can and does use his incompetence to favour him when he's scum, but it does make him an awkward lynch. We are, at some point, probably going to have to lynch him, because I suspect he's made himself unkillable at least to an extent, but for now I think he can be left be. Just er, try not to take what he says all that seriously.
This is no place to mention about this stuff, please do refrain. Not only some of this is partially false slander related to events occurred years ago, but I heavily disagree with some of the implications.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That actually could be right. I suspect he can't be lynched, you can't put a noose around a hologram's neck. Or a bullet through him either...
But how to get rid of him then lmao?? If he can't be lynched nor killed. There has to be some limit to it.

Alternatively if he is latching onto people, I saw him mention he can win with someone if he's being used, then it probably means that getting rid of that player will get rid of him too. This is of course if he's telling the truth.

Also this fem Mahito is better

Ratchet

โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s taking a lot of what he says at face value though.
Of course, but how much of it makes sense as a lie? I mean, the alternative is that he has the ability to fake writeups, and instead of faking them in a way that is actually useful, he explicitly faked the writeup in a way that clued us in on him not actually being dead. He then does away with his misdirection, and comes up with a whole other story, none of which he actually needs to do. His play just makes more sense if you follow what he's suggesting. This of course, does not mean we shouldn't scrutinise Dyna at all. Quite the opposite. But for the time being, I think it can be put to rest. His claim checks out with actions that have occured, and his surviving a superkill.

But how to get rid of him then lmao?? If he can't be lynched nor killed. There has to be some limit to it.

Alternatively if he is latching onto people, I saw him mention he can win with someone if he's being used, then it probably means that getting rid of that player will get rid of him too. This is of course if he's telling the truth.

Also this fem Mahito is better
he's tied to a player
so prob if that player is taken out

the fact its right in our faces makes me think he isnt scum

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Whatโ€™s your scum susses so far, greatest to least?
Well, at the moment I'm pretty much agreeing with most here.

Fuji/ UwU strikes me the hardest.
Flower is just a notch below there, for now - I believe that she is not an immideate threat in the very least.

As for minor susses is Light D. Lamp.

Right now, those are the ones that I'm thinking about.
I can go through the list of all players and rank them on a rainbow, but I'm at work rn, so I can't put too much effort in stuff like that (which is kinda an excuse, as I do have a lot of spare time, but still, never know when I get interupted or need to do anything)
Whatโ€™s your wincon too?
Also as I've mentioned earlier, I'd rather not disclose this yet before absolutely necessary. And yes, there is a reason why I want to keep it a secret for now, and it's because it will make my life harder.
If I do die this NP you will know what it is, of course. But I'm trying to take what Odd's sentiment was to heart, that I need to try to play to my wincon a little better.
However, know that I will provide valuable informations for town so long I am alive.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Whatโ€™s your wincon too?
HAHAHHA

.. / -.. --- -. - / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. .-.. .- -.-- / .. -. / - .... . / ... . -.-. --- -. -.. / .... .- .-.. ..-. / --- ..-. / - .... . / -.. .- -.-- / .- -. -.. / .--. --- ... - ... / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... . ... . / .- .-. . / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -... .- -.. / -- .- -. --. --- / .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.-- / .--. .-. --- ...- . -.. / .... .. ... / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-.. -. . ... ... .-.-.- / .. / -.. --- -. - / ... . . / .- / .-. . .- ... --- -. / - --- / ..-. .. ... .... / .... .. ... / .-- .. -. -.-. --- -. / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. / .-. -.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
This is no place to mention about this stuff, please do refrain. Not only some of this is partially false slander related to events occurred years ago, but I heavily disagree with some of the implications.
You can disagree with whatever you like, I'm not going to discuss it any further. This is, after all, merely my own perspective, which is why I volunteered it. I'm not interested in starting an argument here, I intend on giving you every chance to prove yourself useful. I'm specifically not pushing for your lynch right now, after all.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Think real hard. How would you kill a hologram that is attatched to a certain player...
Uhh I feel like you haven't read the rest of the post..

he's tied to a player
so prob if that player is taken out

the fact its right in our faces makes me think he isnt scum
Yeah I am beginning to think so as well.

unvote @AL sama

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
HAHAHHA

.. / -.. --- -. - / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. .-.. .- -.-- / .. -. / - .... . / ... . -.-. --- -. -.. / .... .- .-.. ..-. / --- ..-. / - .... . / -.. .- -.-- / .- -. -.. / .--. --- ... - ... / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... . ... . / .- .-. . / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -... .- -.. / -- .- -. --. --- / .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.-- / .--. .-. --- ...- . -.. / .... .. ... / ..- ... . ..-. ..- .-.. -. . ... ... .-.-.- / .. / -.. --- -. - / ... . . / .- / .-. . .- ... --- -. / - --- / ..-. .. ... .... / .... .. ... / .-- .. -. -.-. --- -. / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. / .-. -.
Translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.