[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vote lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris

I can invest a person and find out one random ability off theirs . Queen is cult. The ability I found out off of investing her is that every night a random player will be converted to her Sakura cult becoming the Black Shadow's servant whatever Black Shadow or Sakura are lmao. The name of the ability is Blackening.

Vote lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris

I can invest a person and find out one random ability off theirs . Queen is cult. The ability I found out off of investing her is that every night a random player will be converted to her Sakura cult becoming the Black Shadow's servant whatever Black Shadow or Sakura are lmao. The name of the ability is Blackening.
Wow that's entrancing.

I was suspecting Queen for being too nice to me and labeling me as Town Leader under too much of a shallow shape.

I hope your ability wasn't tackled with in any way if this is true.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wow that's entrancing.

I was suspecting Queen for being too nice to me and labeling me as Town Leader under too much of a shallow shape.

I hope your ability wasn't tackled with in any way if this is true.
These the results I got. I can't be 100 percent certain if I had been tampered with or not, but it's more likely that I haven't been. Googling black shadow and Sakura led me to some Fate/Stay night anime or something.

question is is it something where she the cult member has to be killed before her
in other to take her out
sigh

I have no idea. Though I felt it was necessary to make it known. A conversion every night is dangerous. I was gonna pry around to see if her reads or something changed in regards to someone but the phase started much later than I expected, it's 3 AM now and I got lectures in the morning, so I wanted to put the info I had out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.