[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris

I can invest a person and find out one random ability off theirs . Queen is cult. The ability I found out off of investing her is that every night a random player will be converted to her Sakura cult becoming the Black Shadow's servant whatever Black Shadow or Sakura are lmao. The name of the ability is Blackening.
Why are you claiming before Queen has claimed? You've literally given them all the information they need to construct a fake claim, and you inhibit the Town's ability to sieve through the information because our hands are basically forced now.

Next time, and this goes for anyone who isn't familiar with how the claiming process works when you have an investigation result. You come forward, and demand that the player you have the damning result on full claim. If anyone asks why, you say you have reason to believe they're scum. Once they've full claimed, you reveal your information. Then we decide if we go to lynch from there.

Vote: Queen
@AL sama
@Tris

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why are you claiming before Queen has claimed? You've literally given them all the information they need to construct a fake claim, and you inhibit the Town's ability to sieve through the information because our hands are basically forced now.

Next time, and this goes for anyone who isn't familiar with how the claiming process works when you have an investigation result. You come forward, and demand that the player you have the damning result on full claim. If anyone asks why, you say you have reason to believe they're scum. Once they've full claimed, you reveal your information. Then we decide if we go to lynch from there.

Vote: Queen
@AL sama
@Tris
Read on my dude
I have no idea. Though I felt it was necessary to make it known. A conversion every night is dangerous. I was gonna pry around to see if her reads or something changed in regards to someone but the phase started much later than I expected, it's 3 AM now and I got lectures in the morning, so I wanted to put the info I had out there.
Constructing a fake claim when her ability that I received literally says someone is converted into the cult? Yeah if someone actually believes that they should visit me after the game ends, I got some magic beans to sell them.

Ratchet

These the results I got. I can't be 100 percent certain if I had been tampered with or not, but it's more likely that I haven't been. Googling black shadow and Sakura led me to some Fate/Stay night anime or something.
Yes, I'm very familiar with Fate. The Black Shadow is the main antagonist of the Heaven's Feel Route, from Fate/Stay Night. In that route, Sakura becomes corrupted by the Holy Grail, which several decades ago became corrupted once it swalled "All the World's Evil", Angra Mainyu. This corrupting influence is so strong, it swallow Gilgamesh whole, and also corrupts both Saber and Berserker (King Arthur and Hercules, respectively) into "Alter" versions of themselves, basically versions that have been stripped bare of their heroic ideals. It would not surprise me if this role could malform others and absorb them within itself, getting stronger and stronger.

I can type in favor of Kvo, her demeanor looked extensively townish so far, but an expert player nonetheless. The odds she can be stretchy under many layers at this game are high. And still, quite into the realm of a town meta.

Ratchet

You're missing the point. There is zero reason for you to full claim before the player you investigated claimed. Even if you take everything else aside, it's important to ensure you follow the correct procedures so newer players learn what they need to do. By doing it your way, you're encouraging players who may not know how they should handle incriminating evidence to handle it suboptimally.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah if someone actually believes that they should visit me after the game ends, I got some magic beans to sell them.
By this I meant if someone actually believes the fake claim lol.

Yes, I'm very familiar with Fate. The Black Shadow is the main antagonist of the Heaven's Feel Route, from Fate/Stay Night. In that route, Sakura becomes corrupted by the Holy Grail, which several decades ago became corrupted once it swalled "All the World's Evil", Angra Mainyu. This corrupting influence is so strong, it swallow Gilgamesh whole, and also corrupts both Saber and Berserker (King Arthur and Hercules, respectively) into "Alter" versions of themselves, basically versions that have been stripped bare of their heroic ideals. It would not surprise me if this role could malform others and absorb them within itself, getting stronger and stronger.
Thanks for the info. I guess the role is really dangerous. If I am not mistaken Queen is a fan of that series, right @LANJI CUCKSMOKE?

Status
Not open for further replies.