[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I believe we don't have any newbies in this round. Either way there's no point in continuing this from my pov. I did it now because I am going to sleep which means I won't be here for at least 7 or 8 hours and maybe longer. Agree to disagree this time.
I can think of one player off the top of my head. It's not agree to disagree, I'm asking you to be less careless with your play. While your information might be damning, there was no advantage whatsoever to claiming now than claiming after Queen. The worst case would be aa day kill on you, in which case, we'd simply lynch Queen, and work out what you had on them from your role. And if your concern was not getting your information on the table, you would have claimed after Queen anyway. I think my point is made now, so I'm not going to keep ragging on you about it, I just ask that for future reference, you follow the best procedure when it comes to handling this scenario.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The most hilarious notion is that Flowa might be overlooked for still a long time. Too much meat on the grill right in front of us. Unless something occurs regarding her.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
he believes melon did something to him

note: probably the same pr I got except the translate
Why are you doing this lmao?

I can think of one player off the top of my head. It's not agree to disagree, I'm asking you to be less careless with your play. While your information might be damning, there was no advantage whatsoever to claiming now than claiming after Queen. The worst case would be aa day kill on you, in which case, we'd simply lynch Queen, and work out what you had on them from your role. And if your concern was not getting your information on the table, you would have claimed after Queen anyway. I think my point is made now, so I'm not going to keep ragging on you about it, I just ask that for future reference, you follow the best procedure when it comes to handling this scenario.
I am looking at the players list and the only name that might fit the bill for a newbie would be QueenEmilia who has played 1 game on here iirc. I understand your point, however, I judged what was more important and from my point of view it was that. The procedure or sequence of events was the last thing on my mind. Though I'll keep it in mind for the future I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.