[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? activated Expert Marksman on ???

@TheAncientCenturion has been killed

So a couple thing, Al messed up on my ability. It was supposed to fail on town except I killed

Trying
Hearty
Esoteric
Architects
Navigate
Common
In-transit
Expectant
Numbers
Then
Complete
Easy
Nutty
Temperatures
Unfold
Retro
Interesting
Objective
Notes

[Passive — Body Motifications] — Using the Uzumaki regeneration from Karin, the ability to liquify from Suigetsu and Orochimaru's own intense healing powers, you can survive practically any attack. You are immune to the first kill on you.

So other than me, someone else shot him first.

Second, it seems everyone got the message that their investigative (and something else) abilities are destroyed for 5 cycles. At first I thought it was

Transparent
Youths
Praise
Opportunities

because he infiltrated the mason/neighbor group (we have no idea how he got there. Fuji is also in there.)

@Melontonin

Melodious
Earths
Love
Orange
Nights
Then
Organizations
Narrate
Icy
Novels

who else did you PR because write up shows 4

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@~UwU~ Did you get your wishes last night?
You seemed so eager to get a visit, lmao

also I'm also thinking that I like the Queen lynch based off of evidence presented.
I also find the case on melon interesting, but I'll wait to vote for a little longer.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

So a couple thing, Al messed up on my ability. It was supposed to fail on town except I killed

Trying
Hearty
Esoteric
Architects
Navigate
Common
In-transit
Expectant
Numbers
Then
Complete
Easy
Nutty
Temperatures
Unfold
Retro
Interesting
Objective
Notes

[Passive — Body Motifications] — Using the Uzumaki regeneration from Karin, the ability to liquify from Suigetsu and Orochimaru's own intense healing powers, you can survive practically any attack. You are immune to the first kill on you.

Second, it seems everyone got the message that their investigative (and something else) abilities are destroyed for 5 cycles. At first I thought it was

Transparent
Youths
Praise
Opportunities

because he infiltrated the mason/neighbor group (we have no idea how he got there. Fuji is also in there.)

@Melontonin

Melodious
Earths
Love
Orange
Nights
Then
Organizations
Narrate
Icy
Novels

TAC and Emilia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well this is nonsense. Too many players can survive lynches and its annoying. Scum will have lynch immune, 3rd party and cult. So not only do we need to find them we gotta lynch these kids twice. Also are we sure midnight is town, something must be fake how can he revive that frequently??
ya lots of ppl picked alot of defensive abilities cuz of last time lol

we aint trying to die fast

but so far looks like its cult heavy

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Trying
Hearty
Esoteric
Architects
Navigate
Common
In-transit
Expectant
Numbers
Then
Complete
Easy
Nutty
Temperatures
Unfold
Retro
Interesting
Objective
Notes

Transparent
Youths
Praise
Opportunities

@Melontonin

Melodious
Earths
Love
Orange
Nights
Then
Organizations
Narrate
Icy
Novels

Well I know that I'm not part of any groups lmao, I just thought Scums were scared shitless of me outing their flavors lmao

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
what is your reasoning on your targets

also, what would happen if I break it? What would be the point of a post restriction if I disobey it since you said nothing will happen?
Well the reason why is because I felt like they would break them.
I don't want to discuss what will happen if it's broken. You should see Translate show up again in the next WU.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if lynch failed today aswell imma kekmald tbh

its ok to make ur character op and stuff

but lynch stoppers r kinda tilting af and there have already been few deaths this game and everything failing

Emil

Certified Memelord
only typo. I know why fuji is there but Typo didn't say a single word. He just liked my posts

Me and Tpein had a theory that because Fuji attacked Typo, typo is a virus that attached himself to Fuji.
ok do u pro town read fuji based off what u know? an ability to infilitrate masons is pretty awkward

also u didnt have to out ur mason partner smh

Status
Not open for further replies.