Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As someone who is one the side of Sanji vs Queen, I believe Sanji will save Chopper from Queen. This will be a parallel to Sanji saving Usopp from Jabra, just like how the whole Sanji and Black Maria situation was a parallel to Sanji and Kalifa.

Marco I believe is going to either be distracted fighting King and maybe Perospero or he's going to get taken out, while X Drake I believe will be distracted fighting Apoo. This will only leave Chopper to fight Queen himself and I believe that Queen will defeat Chopper, and before Queen can kill Chopper that's when Sanji will come in and attack Queen and save Chopper.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
As someone who is one the side of Sanji vs Queen, I believe Sanji will save Chopper from Queen. This will be a parallel to Sanji saving Usopp from Jabra, just like how the whole Sanji and Black Maria situation was a parallel to Sanji and Kalifa.

Marco I believe is going to either be distracted fighting King and maybe Perospero or he's going to get taken out, while X Drake I believe will be distracted fighting Apoo. This will only leave Chopper to fight Queen himself and I believe that Queen will defeat Chopper, and before Queen can kill Chopper that's when Sanji will come in and attack Queen and save Chopper.
Sanji saving the weaker strawhats :feelscryingman:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

However Momo is more like Usopp in Ennies Lobby. Momo is the one lacking confidence like how Usopp was. Momo was the one who Sanji praised like he did with Usopp in Ennies Lobby. And lastly, Momo has the bigger mission of stopping Onigashma like how Usopp had with saving Robin.

Chopper however has a lot of confidence. Doesnt really need to be cheered up and praised. Doesnt have a bigger role than what hes showing etc.

Now who will go after Momo ? King or Queen ?