Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like sanji vs King and Queen because it’ll really give sanji the opportunity to flex his observation haki perfectly keeping track of both of them and dodging lasers left And right. It’d be glorious
Any good feat or badass moment is welcome but at this point i don't really care much about them.
I just want to see Sanji vs King, it's been too long since his last 1 vs 1
Post automatically merged:

Daily reminder that Sanji save the whole crew from getting killed.
Onigumo is so cool :shocking:

Queen IS a formidable opponent.
But throwing a random Judge connecting after ALL the things that could indicate Sanji vs King, only to "preserve" some random "zoro fights 2nd strongest" headcanon or letting freaking Marco, that initially wasn't even going to come help, take him is simply....idk.
:kayneshrug:
Aerial Flame Battle FTW.
:king::stealthblack:
You just remembered what Queen said, don't forget what Sanji said.

Queen interested with Sanji, but Sanji show his interest with flying DF user and King.

I can see Sanji clashed with Queen first, then fight King (this the only way Oda could repay us, after waiting f***king long time for Sanji having a fight 1 on 1 moment. Kawamatsu and Izou or probably Xdrake can fight Queen afterward, people forget that there are build up plot for Xdrake, Kawamatsu and Queen already. Marco and Chopper can try to healed Zolo, while perospero and Apoo will try they best to playing a role as a dirty and evil opportunist. HOPEFULLY
:queenmoji::king:
:finally:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You just remembered what Queen said, don't forget what Sanji said.

Queen interested with Sanji, but Sanji show his interest with flying DF user and King.

I can see Sanji clashed with Queen first, then fight King (this the only way Oda could repay us, after waiting f***king long time for Sanji having a fight 1 on 1 moment. Kawamatsu and Izou or probably Xdrake can fight Queen afterward, people forget that there are build up plot for Xdrake, Kawamatsu and Queen already. Marco and Chopper can try to healed Zolo, while perospero and Apoo will try they best to playing a role as a dirty and evil opportunist. HOPEFULLY
:queenmoji::king:
:finally:
So let's go back a little, shall we?
- Gets back from Time skip, his new thing on FI is the ability to fly and HM.
- Saves Kinemon despite everyone wanting to ditch him.
- Helps save the people from Zou.
- Was extremely pissed about the situation of the Ebisu town's people when he found out Orochi fed them with SMILES due to their hunger.
- Clashes with King.
- During the group shot, take notes about all the flying enemies.
Gets a fight due to some half ass connection about Judge? Am I supposed to enjoy this just because Queen is strong?
Do I look like some cheap ass powerscaler? Screw this.
At this point, it's either King or just offscreen it and get this arc over with.
Oh, I remember what Sanji said.
Dont worry. :P