Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Momo and Shinobu are currently hiding. So when Kinemon comes, Im pretty sure he'll stay there with them.

Since there a maries all over Onigashma, Bao Haung is bound to see both of them together, and inform King that the Leader of the Samurai and the Leader of the Scabbards are together. King is hopefully done by then with Marco, and Sanji will also hopefully hear the broadcast.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Momo and Shinobu are currently hiding. So when Kinemon comes, Im pretty sure he'll stay there with them.

Since there a maries all over Onigashma, Bao Haung is bound to see both of them together, and inform King that the Leader of the Samurai and the Leader of the Scabbards are together. King is hopefully done by then with Marco, and Sanji will also hopefully hear the broadcast.
That's a lot of "hopefully" right there.

So let's go back a little, shall we?
- Gets back from Time skip, his new thing on FI is the ability to fly and HM.
- Saves Kinemon despite everyone wanting to ditch him.
- Helps save the people from Zou.
- Was extremely pissed about the situation of the Ebisu town's people when he found out Orochi fed them with SMILES due to their hunger.
- Clashes with King.
- During the group shot, take notes about all the flying enemies.
Gets a fight due to some half ass connection about Judge? Am I supposed to enjoy this just because Queen is strong?
Do I look like some cheap ass powerscaler? Screw this.
At this point, it's either King or just offscreen it and get this arc over with.
tho Queen may be a formidable opponent i cant lick
If i remember, Kinemon main mission is rescue Momo and Kiku want to defeat Kanjuro.
yea the might diverge..at some point since their objective is to protect Momo so After assuring Momo's safety.. they can finish Kanjuro of.. one possibility

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
tho Queen may be a formidable opponent i cant lick

yea the might diverge..at some point since their objective is to protect Momo so After assuring Momo's safety.. they can finish Kanjuro of.. one possibility
Queen IS a formidable opponent.
But throwing a random Judge connecting after ALL the things that could indicate Sanji vs King, only to "preserve" some random "zoro fights 2nd strongest" headcanon or letting freaking Marco, that initially wasn't even going to come help, take him is simply....idk.
:kayneshrug:
Aerial Flame Battle FTW.
:king::stealthblack:

Queen IS a formidable opponent.
But throwing a random Judge connecting after ALL the things that could indicate Sanji vs King, only to "preserve" some random "zoro fights 2nd strongest" headcanon or letting freaking Marco, that initially wasn't even going to come help, take him is simply....idk.
:kayneshrug:
Aerial Flame Battle FTW.
:king::stealthblack:
It'd be super cool if Sanji vs King fight, and at the same time the Sky Boats are also in the sky.

And then we have a beautiful doublespread panel of them fighting with flames surrounded by beautiful flaming skyboats in the sky.

I want a tactical standard leg to leg real bad...

all the acoc, Acoa and homies BS is getting monotonous

ITS TIME FOR THEM DESSERTS
:finally:
King fighting with kicks, sword stirkes, beak attacks and flame beams and Sanji having to adapt to all the different styles:steef:
Post automatically merged:

That fight might join the Top 5 of all One Piece fights
s
Top 1 Solo Fight of Post Timeskip so far:steef:

"Sanji is a cook. He can't fight. Blah blah blah....."

A cook that did this.

Sanji even have to carry Usopp's pathetic ass out here. Man can't catch a break.

EOW Sanji is low top tier or above.
This post deserves to be here...
And btw, Sanji Vs Queen doesn't feels as great as Sanji Vs King not because of the rank or power, but because of the combat style...

We were the firsts defending Queen=King...And this isn't really accurate, because we've seen more of Queen and we have more feats to really say Queen>King...

This post deserves to be here...
And btw, Sanji Vs Queen doesn't feels as great as Sanji Vs King not because of the rank or power, but because of the combat style...

We were the firsts defending Queen=King...And this isn't really accurate, because we've seen more of Queen and we have more feats to really say Queen>King...
I like sanji vs King and Queen because it’ll really give sanji the opportunity to flex his observation haki perfectly keeping track of both of them and dodging lasers left And right. It’d be glorious