[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also AL said i can post the vision here. can sm1 make something from this?

Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you(Fort Clinton) And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed

also AL said i can post the vision here. can sm1 make something from this?

Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you(Fort Clinton) And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed
sounds biblical

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i'm town
i only become a cult leader when town starts losing the game
as for now, my servant is medusa not the Black shadow
As someone who I assume is familiar with the Heavens Feel route, you should know why this doesn't make sense. At the start of the game, Shinji took charge of Medusa as her Master by proxy, while Sakura was still corrupted by the shadow and was roaming the town subconsciously in that form.

As someone who I assume is familiar with the Heavens Feel route, you should know why this doesn't make sense. At the start of the game, Shinji took charge of Medusa as her Master by proxy, while Sakura was still corrupted by the shadow and was roaming the town subconsciously in that form.
my role isn't specifically heavens feel sakura, it's more like a mix of the three routes, and I didn't want to be useless for most of the game or the entire game, so i took the liberty of giving medusa for town sakura to use, makes more sense than a town black shadow lol

my role isn't specifically heavens feel sakura, it's more like a mix of the three routes, and I didn't want to be useless for most of the game or the entire game, so i took the liberty of giving medusa for town sakura to use, makes more sense than a town black shadow lol
Except an ability named Blackening was used and someone got culled

Things aren't lining up in your favor.

Except an ability named Blackening was used and someone got culled

Things aren't lining up in your favor.
I have no idea of what happened, the blackening is a convert ability, yes, but I can't use this ability while i'm a townie, my cult can't exist while I'm a townie

So are you trying to say you were controlled as well?
i believe that even if they had hijacked me, blackening couldn't have been used, so I would assume that my ability got stolen and whoever used blackening doesn't have any restrictions in order to use it, but I didn't get notified and I have no idea of how can a convert ability be stolen like that

Status
Not open for further replies.