[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok but let's think, T-pein claims he's become vanilla, however we know his abilities was used tonight, which means he has lost his role/ someone stole it.
Queen claims that his abilities did not show in the WU, but also that the blackening was not him.
However he has not said anything about becoming vanilla.

I don't have any other evidence on this case, but I don't know if this was a case of two similar abilities in the game, or Queen is lying.

Of course I am open to debate on this, but it would seem like whoever took T-pein's role is also the culprit of Queen's night actions. With the assumption that Queen wasn't lying.

Now I'm only exploring options in here, for what if Queen does in fact flip town, we need to find another path that would make sense.
While yes we do have some good candidates around such as Typo/ Fuji/ Melon/ flower being the seemingly hottest targets right now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok but let's think, T-pein claims he's become vanilla, however we know his abilities was used tonight, which means he has lost his role/ someone stole it.
Queen claims that his abilities did not show in the WU, but also that the blackening was not him.

I don't have any other evidence on this case, but I don't know if this was a case of two similar abilities in the game, or Queen is lying.

Of course I am open to debate on this, but it would seem like whoever took T-pein's role is also the culprit of Queen's night actions. With the assumption that Queen wasn't lying.

Now I'm only exploring options in here, for what if Queen does in fact flip town, we need to find another path that would make sense.
While yes we do have some good candidates around such as Typo/ Fuji/ Melon/ flower being the seemingly hottest targets right now.
Just to clarify I'm not trying to derail, I'm only trying to figure out where to go from a Queen lynch if he does flip town

could be another person
pain isnt the only one with those abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.