[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There absolutely, positively nothing wrong with what Rachet said to Light. Some players legit have a problem with that because it takes pressure off the accused. If you found the lecture unnecessary fine but calling it a defense of queen makes you look bad.

Dynamite has been questioned about his wincon and fuji already demonstrated that he is not willing to be cooperative. Mango could have 10 abilities all he did was shared one of them and it was just a passive. Jesus christ man, what is wrong with you? You can't seriously be bothered by the fact that I questioned Mango as a matter of fact it feels like you are trying hard to appear town.
there is a difference between saying he is defending queen and he is indirectly soft defending her. i feel like u r jumping quick to conclusions

i don't think fishing mangos role is scum hunting lol. does he look harmful to u with the info he provided?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Good point, actually.

Ok so continuing that train of thought, Queen flips CL, who do we get next?
Fuji definitely needs to be taken care of as well. The guy said he can disable passives, has kills, has lynch immunity, probably kill immunity too, I'd find it weird if no one tried to take a shot at him during the night after the lynch thing.

Midnight should be examined as well. He's probably a different alignment now after having been resurrected like that.

Typo seems dangerous. He apparently survived a kill without his passives, and infiltrated a chat and isn't saying anything at all now.

I wasn't following the situation with Melon, it was late night for me and I was focusing on the Queen thing, and now I can barely load a page on WG for some reason so I can't ISO to see, so I am not sure there.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I wasn't following the situation with Melon, it was late night for me and I was focusing on the Queen thing, and now I can barely load a page on WG for some reason so I can't ISO to see, so I am not sure there.
Basically PR shenanigans + Udell saw one of her abilities/ passives being uncrushable and unstealable
Fuji definitely needs to be taken care of as well. The guy said he can disable passives, has kills, has lynch immunity, probably kill immunity too, I'd find it weird if no one tried to take a shot at him during the night after the lynch thing.

Midnight should be examined as well. He's probably a different alignment now after having been resurrected like that.

Typo seems dangerous. He apparently survived a kill without his passives, and infiltrated a chat and isn't saying anything at all now.
So if Fuji is immune to.. everything.. how the f are we supposed to get him out? lmao

I do agree with your summary here though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For some reason I can barely connect to WG now.

Anyway stay on Queen. She's lying like crazy.

First she claimed she can only become cult when town loses the game. Then she claimed someone controlled her and used her role. Which is an obvious slip because she basically told us she can convert so she was lying earlier when she said it's only when town starts losing. A controller cannot do something that you can't do with your role. And if a controller uses the cult the converted player goes to the cult. I was controlling Nat in the CG game, which was a bastard game too, and she was cultafia there and when I wanted to use her convert the hosts told me that the converted player would go to the original cult and not my faction. And a player was converted according to the WU.

The stealing part is when she realized she slipped so tried some last minute attempt to try and salvage it.
ya queen is a goner. become cult when town loses makes 0 sense anyway lmfao

how do u feel about ratcher educating u on how to claim for content?

Status
Not open for further replies.