[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just shot you cuz of trigger happyness. I had the gun and I was like "fuck it, time to bullet him once".

Reasons:
- if you tr me I cant trust you since you once pocketed me
- if you sr me I cant work together with you since you are so stubborn and chaotic
- you lost town the game twice or thrice here by surviving long plus samw happened on TB
- I dont want people to listen to your reads so blindly and think you are a powerplayer when in fact you are a chaos player
- you did not enter the cart, which means you wouldnt trust me anyway

Also yeah the cart ride was scummy a.f.
-Tucker asked why people wanna shoot ya, half of the cart agreed that you are quite PoE
-kvothe trusted me the most
-TYPO did not chat just like some posts
-Fuji played chaos and probably targetted kvothe based on their statements
1. what
2. what
3. i havent made it past day 3 as town here, and dont recall losing as games on TB. says the one who shot 2 townies there tho huh.
4. so u think my push on fuji is bullsht? u town read fuji now? u think someone with a kill an rc and can survive lynches and can form a team is protown?
5. i will not enter something that fuji is in it lol. 90% of the players didnt enter it either so why me?

cool i kinda wish u shot one of the actual 500 scum players we outed instead of me tho lmao

what a waste

This is the truth but you never mentioned anything about being a ghost. You must really be a jester. Al screwed up your plans if were a jester. I mean you were this close to getting lynched. :suresure:
Tell me again how I didn‘t say that multiple times last day phase:

Everyone burning down the Town, slaughtering each other.

And I'm just sitting there, being a ghost.

#KingUdell .

Emil

Certified Memelord
the only one ive truely pushed this game so far is fuji

and the only one ive defended their lynch is flower cuz i think shes a jester

does anyone have problem with my choices?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For some reason I can barely connect to WG now.

Anyway stay on Queen. She's lying like crazy.

First she claimed she can only become cult when town loses the game. Then she claimed someone controlled her and used her role. Which is an obvious slip because she basically told us she can convert so she was lying earlier when she said it's only when town starts losing. A controller cannot do something that you can't do with your role. And if a controller uses the cult the converted player goes to the cult. I was controlling Nat in the CG game, which was a bastard game too, and she was cultafia there and when I wanted to use her convert the hosts told me that the converted player would go to the original cult and not my faction. And a player was converted according to the WU.

The stealing part is when she realized she slipped so tried some last minute attempt to try and salvage it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

First she claimed she can only become cult when town loses the game. Then she claimed someone controlled her and used her role. Which is an obvious slip because she basically told us she can convert so she was lying earlier when she said it's only when town starts losing. A controller cannot do something that you can't do with your role. And if a controller uses the cult the converted player goes to the cult. I was controlling Nat in the CG game, which was a bastard game too, and she was cultafia there and when I wanted to use her convert the hosts told me that the converted player would go to the original cult and not my faction. And a player was converted according to the WU.

The stealing part is when she realized she slipped so tried some last minute attempt to try and salvage it.
Good point, actually.

Ok so continuing that train of thought, Queen flips CL, who do we get next?

tell them light
imagine buying queen's bullshit

yall havent played a lot with scumqueen
I knew she was scum the moment light said it
its like that with me

Status
Not open for further replies.