[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Meh I don't trust usopp this game at all. He feels off this game and hasn't made any decent push at all. I am low key doubting there is a role that can make someone vanilla, that is waay to broken. If anything its a role crush.

Which is why Usopp argument sounds like horse shit to me, converted cultist don't throw cult leaders under a bus that is different to bussing and a good way to lose.
how do i feel off lol im barley getting into the game. i couldn't play much yeaterday cuz restrictions

my argument is more about ratchets response to light's claim. does that sound ok to u? is it necessary?

He can mostly likely win without town as well. I am interested in my wincon. With games like these mango could have easily made his role town but he didn't and like most townies we need to verify 3rd party players. Specifics are important, we questioned the hell out of Flower but now you have a problem with me questioning Mango? What is this hypocritical nonsense? Flower can also win with town assuming she was not lying but obviously not everyone took that face value so I MUST question Mango because maybe I didn't take everything he stated at face value and the fact that you have a problem with that screams suspicion in my book.
flower is a confirmed liar about her win con and she never proved her sht yet unlike mango who already prove his ability and has been consistent throughout

u cant rly compare them

instead of mango why dont u spend ur time asking fuji gambit and dynamite about their wincons

Emil

Certified Memelord
> usopp never had an actual push yet

kek

and who CFD'ed fuji yesterday when u guys wanted dyna or flower lmao

i will actually still CFD him again if we didnt have queen offered to us today

doubt he can survive 2 yeets

how do i feel off lol im barley getting into the game. i couldn't play much yeaterday cuz restrictions

my argument is more about ratchets response to light's claim. does that sound ok to u? is it necessary?
There absolutely, positively nothing wrong with what Rachet said to Light. Some players legit have a problem with that because it takes pressure off the accused. If you found the lecture unnecessary fine but calling it a defense of queen makes you look bad.

flower is a confirmed liar about her win con and she never proved her sht yet unlike mango who already prove his ability and has been consistent throughout

u cant rly compare them

instead of mango why dont u spend ur time asking fuji gambit and dynamite about their wincons
Dynamite has been questioned about his wincon and fuji already demonstrated that he is not willing to be cooperative. Mango could have 10 abilities all he did was shared one of them and it was just a passive. Jesus christ man, what is wrong with you? You can't seriously be bothered by the fact that I questioned Mango as a matter of fact it feels like you are trying hard to appear town.

There absolutely, positively nothing wrong with what Rachet said to Light. Some players legit have a problem with that because it takes pressure off the accused. If you found the lecture unnecessary fine but calling it a defense of queen makes you look bad.
He is trying too damn hard to look helpful and townie.
guy is most likely Scum imho tbh ngl

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
-TYPO did not chat just like some posts
What kind of posts did he like?
Could be a clue, or maybe not.
u still town read midnight? he seems culted af

also why are u scum reading pain and light? any reasons?
Well idk about Midnight, but he could be culted. Though for now I'll go by the flip, I agree that Midnight does look to be the most likely to be culted, lmao.

Also I put them there because I don't know if I believe T-pein fully yet, though he does not look very enthusiastic which could prove that he did in fact get vanilla'd.
Light I put there because I'm not too convinced yet. Call it gut feeling.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You don't seem to understand. Investigators should not claim before the players they have investigated. There is no wiggle room there, failing to adhere to that standard is a misplay at best. It's pretty funny to me that your point here is to attempt to highlight the futility of me explaining why this standard exists, when you seem entirely unaware yourself why this standard exists.
Does it? Or is that what you've decided to conclude based on, well, basically nothing? I don't feel like I'm at risk of being lynched. I explained what I explained because Light claimed before Queen, so clearly an explanation was warranted. It's not like I just decided to lecture everyone how this should work, we say it, in game, not be followed correctly, which for me, justifies my contribution.
I mean, I feel like I've been plenty fine in that regard. You can throw out words like "proactive" all you like, it doesn't mean much to me. Through my play, I've gotten a good grip on the game, have several scum and town reads, and now seem to be pretty widely town read. I think I'm doing okay. Can you say the same?
Why did it come off as defensive, though? This is your issue, you're simply coming up with scum tells and trying to attribute that to my play, without doing the hard work of actually establishing that my play demonstrates these scum tells. Your accusation was nonsense and dumb, and I duly explained why it was nonsense and dumb. If you don't like it, then stick to using terms you know you're actually familiar with, otherwise it comes across as you throwing mud at the wall and trying to see what sticks.
Unfortunately Usopp, what you like isn't really my concern. I did say I didn't defend Queen, and I did say I was educating Light (and the players at large) on what to do in those situations. You just don't seem to like the way I went about that, which isn't really of any concern to me.
You can suspect me of being culted all you like, it really doesn't mean anything to me if you don't have anything to support it. You say I had a good town read, and while that is partially true, I was also the second-leading wagon for the majority of the orginal 24-hour phase Day 1.

@Bolded
If we're dealing with an inherited cult, then the game is over now and we should all stop playing. Because it's almost impossible to stop a cult that inherits their powers, they would simply continue to grow and grow with no way of stopping this growth permanently unless we luck out by obliterating the entire cult within one cycle. I would be very disappointed if this were the case, so I don't feel like it bears much consideration at all. Have you actually thought about how it would work from a balance perspective? Cults generally have a single recruiter, at the most a secondary one that is X-shot or Restricted in some capacity, and once these players die the Cult is either left to be eliminated or survive like a pseudo-mafia without a kill, or they all die along with the cult recruiter/leader. In a game of this size, with what seems to be several Cults present, I expect one Recruiter per Cult and that's it.
i dont even know where to start from lol

english isnt my best skill but i can tell to a certain degree if someone is actually contributing or just faking contribution

its not always the case that light has to claim after queen. its better if he did in this scenario yes, but claiming prior to queen is also just fine since he had her ability name

again i just find it pretty unecessary like most ur posts which seem to be about how play mafia instead of actually playing the game and u just keep adding more and more to those educative posts lol

u even claimed urself that someone tried to make u bend the knee. like i said ur an ideal cult target and probably who i would go for if i was cult since a claimed miller that is wildly town read is likely to survive for awhile so i dont see why my accusation is bad when u clearly confirmed it urself and continue defending from it.

we dont know if the cult can inhereit or not but we can keep that idea in mind and not lose track of it. but first ofc we need to see queen's flip before we can talk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.