[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Basically PR shenanigans + Udell saw one of her abilities/ passives being uncrushable and unstealable

So if Fuji is immune to.. everything.. how the f are we supposed to get him out? lmao

I do agree with your summary here though.
Hmm I am not sure how damning that is but even if she were scum I'd prioritize the guys I mentioned first.

Fuji seems a hell of a lot dangerous. Also I kinda doubt he can survive two lynches. It has to be limited in some aspect.

how do u feel about ratcher educating u on how to claim for content?
Well as I told him I originally wanted to question Queen a little bit but the phase started much later than it should and it was 3 AM for me so I needed to go to sleep lol. I don't agree with what he said because as I mentioned if anyone believed any fake claim she said after that they can come buy some magic beans from me lmao. I can understand his point and might have agreed to it if it were something minor and I wasn't in a rush tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
omg lol

if its random then that defeats the entire idea of suspecting ratchet of being possible culted player

now its just RNG and we cant actually have proper way to determine who got culted

Emil

Certified Memelord
mango is confirmed non-town you absolute buffoons
oh hey ur here
mango is also soft confirmed protown so pushing him is a no no when we have lots of better targets

can it even be blocked
if its random
can a potential convert even make it fail
?
see why its problematic.
idek if we can roleblock queen or not
no use risking it
yeet her today and be over with

if shes yeet immune as well then gg honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.