[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur not useful to us so no reason to keep u alive

confirmed liar
This is a very wrong thing to say given you‘re very likely to lose majority soon with all these Cults and if you do that, then whoever has my mass revive can potentially revive their faction. It will be a scum fiesta. Perhaps Queen is betting on that, too, because she isn‘t even trying to BS her way out anymore. You need my vote more than you think.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This is a very wrong thing to say given you‘re very likely to lose majority soon with all these Cults and if you do that, then whoever has my mass revive can potentially revive their faction. It will be a scum fiesta. Perhaps Queen is betting on that, too, because she isn‘t even trying to BS her way out anymore. You need my vote more than you think.
Compelling argument, I also don't think you're first prio anyway

OK so queen is a cult that gets a random person every night, so alignment could be whatever. I guess the lynch depends on how threatened we are by Queen herself. It could deplete town but it could also deplete scum or other cults so i'm not too worried from that perspective. In the same vein as Mango should be dealt with so should queen though. The positive would be that it could even up the non-town factions which I think is pro-town but that a gamble without very good odds

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"I'm a good cult target but I won't get culted"
That's what it sounded like to me.
:endthis:
It depends. Some cult recruiters may feel I'd be too obvious a target, some would feel that and target me anyway, some would target people who suspect them, and so on. There's no real way to say one way or another.
1. u can definitely shift ur replies to light into a discredit to him since hes mot a new player and could be doing this to get queen lynched, but ofc u wont make it that obvious so u attack him from wrong investigation method angle. regardless its pretty impossible for u to save queen rn but it doesnt mean u werent maybe looking for an early opportunity to do so but then realized nah its impossible so u stopped.
But here's the thing you keep missing - I'm not "attacking" him from any angle. The best case scenario from my commentary towards his claiming too early would be for Light to say "yeah, I was wrong", and for most people to agree that it wasn't handled as correctly as it should have been. That does absolutely nothing to question the integrity of the information Light has provided, and it doesn't absolutely nothing to change the direction of the lynch from Queen. This is a very best case scenario - the angle your pushing here just does not benefit Cult!Ratchet at all. You can come up with whatever conspiracy theory you like, you simply have failed to establish that what you claim I could have done makes any sense for me to actually do.
also ur a good cult target not because ur a good player per say, but more because majority belives ur miller claim and u have a decent town read on you = you r likely not gna die anytimes soon since it seems we have no mafia in the game
Quite the opposite, Usopp. When Cults target players, they tend not to want to target those that are likely on the radar of other scum teams. If I'm widely town read and believed, then that makes me a threat to scum, because the remaining town are going to side more with me than them, so I'd likely be killed off. Remember that this is from Night 1, when we had no idea how many kills would occur. Unless your argument is that a hypothetical cult faction guessed that there were no Mafia, and then decided to recruit me out of preservation, despite knowing that by recruiting me, the longer I remain in the game the more people are going to be wary of me having being recruited. In which case, good luck building that one out.
as for inherited cult theory, lets wait for queens flip before we judge that part. however in the meantime i was working our way up to find out who could possible be the culted player
You're putting the cart before the horse, so to speak. That means you're thinking too far ahead of yourself.
if queen flips inheret cult leader then we need to roleblock the possible culted player which i was talking about earlier
aka roleblock you or even better roleblock cal
I think you need to step back and reflect on the positions you are holding, and whether they make as much sense as you seem to think they do. Hint: they don't.

Excuse me what the hell?
Made my case yesterday, the first part where I mention framing refers to you considering me scum after Dyna and Emilia made that fuss about me, despite not enough compelling reasons for that had come out:

She was patently attempting to frame me I would suggest. That's not how a Survivor would usually behave aware that I was a likely Townie.

What strikes me odd is that she at first claimed to bear no Vote Power and then she proceeded voting herself. I seriously doubt that a player like Flower commits such an appalling mistake, I had missed this point, thus she probably was luring us into lynching her, unless she preemptively imagined we would not fall into her provoking, and still she was lying in that instance. She only affirmed to be trolling much later on, when it was too late.

So we should probably consider lynching her later on and see what happens.
The hypothesis she preemptively imagined that Town would get her trolling is not too far fetched at all, except she had no substantial reason to vote herself in that instance, that could only look more detrimental than not for a survivor like role.

Status
Not open for further replies.