[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean u could just tell me its random lol

u r a pretty good cult target u know
I mean, I know I'm a good cult target. That's not news to me. That doesn't mean I am going to get Culted, it means that if you asked the average player who they pick, I expect I'd be named a few times. It doesn't really mean anything, and is not justification for suspicion. Though, I want you to really think through your line of reasoning, because to me, it's at best idiotic. Imagine my Cult leader got caught, and my way of defending that, which is obviously bad for me, is to treat the one claiming the investigation as an investigator, and comment on them claiming too early, instead of, I dunno, trying to discredit the investigation? You realise that if my leader dies I would almost certainly lose the game, so I'd have no reason not to overextend either? It really makes no sense. My comments to Light had absolutely no chance of changing the direction of the lynch. So I mean, which is it to be Usopp? Am I incompetent and incapable of constructing an actual defence, or am I competent and thus a good cult target?

In a hilarious twist of irony, if anyone "soft-defended" Queen here, it's you, with your banal "she might pass on her recruit when she dies". It's not exactly a great soft-defence, which is why I didn't push it as an angle, but it does in part detract from the necessity of a Queen lynch today, because well, she might pass it on. If that were the case, lynching would be redundant, because we'd just be helping the cult recruit transfer from a player we know is scum, to anyone, who we don't know. So what we'd have to do is slide a block on Queen, and then hunt for whomever she recruited, and once we find them, then lynch Queen, knowing that she's the last member of her Cult. Obviously, I don't support this action, because I find the very idea of a Cult that can inherit the recruiter's recruit to be absurdly broken and nigh-on unwinnable, but if we were to take it on board as you would have us do, lynching Queen would actually be sub-optimal.

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower is a jester

maybe with an added surviver wincon

she has 2 forms. one jester one surviver maybe

just put a clean superkill on her head and we dont have to worry about her anymore

I mean, I know I'm a good cult target. That's not news to me. That doesn't mean I am going to get Culted, it means that if you asked the average player who they pick, I expect I'd be named a few times. It doesn't really mean anything, and is not justification for suspicion. Though, I want you to really think through your line of reasoning, because to me, it's at best idiotic. Imagine my Cult leader got caught, and my way of defending that, which is obviously bad for me, is to treat the one claiming the investigation as an investigator, and comment on them claiming too early, instead of, I dunno, trying to discredit the investigation? You realise that if my leader dies I would almost certainly lose the game, so I'd have no reason not to overextend either? It really makes no sense. My comments to Light had absolutely no chance of changing the direction of the lynch. So I mean, which is it to be Usopp? Am I incompetent and incapable of constructing an actual defence, or am I competent and thus a good cult target?

In a hilarious twist of irony, if anyone "soft-defended" Queen here, it's you, with your banal "she might pass on her recruit when she dies". It's not exactly a great soft-defence, which is why I didn't push it as an angle, but it does in part detract from the necessity of a Queen lynch today, because well, she might pass it on. If that were the case, lynching would be redundant, because we'd just be helping the cult recruit transfer from a player we know is scum, to anyone, who we don't know. So what we'd have to do is slide a block on Queen, and then hunt for whomever she recruited, and once we find them, then lynch Queen, knowing that she's the last member of her Cult. Obviously, I don't support this action, because I find the very idea of a Cult that can inherit the recruiter's recruit to be absurdly broken and nigh-on unwinnable, but if we were to take it on board as you would have us do, lynching Queen would actually be sub-optimal.
Sorry,
Just because you type a lot doesnt convince Sogeking you are town.

flower is a jester

maybe with an added surviver wincon

she has 2 forms. one jester one surviver maybe

just put a clean superkill on her head and we dont have to worry about her anymore
What kind of bullshit roles do you think I‘d make lmao?

But sure, superkill me, lynch me, whatever the fuck you want. And let the real harmful scums win.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sorry,
Just because you type a lot doesnt convince Sogeking you are town.
I mean, I'd be pretty disappointed if I were to be receiving Town reads because some of my posts are long. I have always maintained that it is alignment neutral, I do the same as scum, and I'd be willing to provide links if most of the sites I've played Mafia on weren't taken offline.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean, I know I'm a good cult target. That's not news to me. That doesn't mean I am going to get Culted, it means that if you asked the average player who they pick, I expect I'd be named a few times.
"I'm a good cult target but I won't get culted"
That's what it sounded like to me.
:endthis:

Emil

Certified Memelord

1. u can definitely shift ur replies to light into a discredit to him since hes mot a new player and could be doing this to get queen lynched, but ofc u wont make it that obvious so u attack him from wrong investigation method angle. regardless its pretty impossible for u to save queen rn but it doesnt mean u werent maybe looking for an early opportunity to do so but then realized nah its impossible so u stopped.

also ur a good cult target not because ur a good player per say, but more because majority belives ur miller claim and u have a decent town read on you = you r likely not gna die anytimes soon since it seems we have no mafia in the game

as for inherited cult theory, lets wait for queens flip before we judge that part. however in the meantime i was working our way up to find out who could possible be the culted player

if queen flips inheret cult leader then we need to roleblock the possible culted player which i was talking about earlier

aka roleblock you or even better roleblock cal

1. u can definitely shift ur replies to light into a discredit to him since hes mot a new player and could be doing this to get queen lynched, but ofc u wont make it that obvious so u attack him from wrong investigation method angle. regardless its pretty impossible for u to save queen rn but it doesnt mean u werent maybe looking for an early opportunity to do so but then realized nah its impossible so u stopped.

also ur a good cult target not because ur a good player per say, but more because majority belives ur miller claim and u have a decent town read on you = you r likely not gna die anytimes soon since it seems we have no mafia in the game

as for inherited cult theory, lets wait for queens flip before we judge that part. however in the meantime i was working our way up to find out who could possible be the culted player

if queen flips inheret cult leader then we need to roleblock the possible culted player which i was talking about earlier

aka roleblock you or even better roleblock cal
its a random target usopp
ratchet is equally as likely as anyone else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.