[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, I never townread Fuji. Thats a simple answer to 3 or 4 questions.

See, I outed Mango together with peeps. I took part in outing these 500 scum. But glad that outside of those 500 scums everyone confirmed you as town.

Anyway I hope you get copcleared lmao.

I will read and catch up after my small nap. I am rly burnt out. I havent read anything from this DP and there is much content. Is this phase again 48 hours?
ok so can u kick fuji from the cart? im still not joining it but atleast kick fuji from it. if i got ur trust i can join later

outing mango isnt doing much. he seems to be genuinly contributing and is protown. id leave him for now

id like to think i can be easily read so wasting cop invest on me isn't the smartest thing to do but if it makes u happy then sure. it would be better to use it on the less contributing players tho imo

we have like 20 something hours left. its a 39 hour day. u got time

It's a create your role game ffs. If I got caught out as scum and slipped and you asked me what my role was I could make up about 1,000 things on the spot right now lol. Would you believe me? Of course you wouldn't
Probably take it one at a time.
Mango at least claims to be able to scum hunt.
So he has to deliver info.
The other more useless/harmful ones we should take out first.

Fuji
Flower
Queen
Dynamiite

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Probably take it one at a time.
Mango at least claims to be able to scum hunt.
So he has to deliver info.
The other more useless/harmful ones we should take out first.

Fuji
Flower
Queen
Dynamiite
We will see if the invest/ defense crush for 5 cycles was real pretty soon.
I was also told it only extended to my passives. So, if that's the case I can no longer provide with the Scum/ Town flavors during the dp.
But I have other ways, for sure.

Emil

Certified Memelord
"Pro-Town" Indies are mostly a NarutoForums construct, because NF evolved as a community by going deeper into role madness than most tend to. Fundamentally, Indies are simply win cons that are not game-ending and can win with either the Town or any scum faction. You can manipulate this so that the Indie in question moreso benefits Town than Scum to have around, but the core remains the same - that is, after all, they Indies investigate the same as scum do. Pro-Town Indies on NF tend to investigate as Innocent. What usually happens, is that instead of calling it "Pro-Town Indie", other sites have games where a Town member may have an extra condition to their win con, such as "Survive until the end" or "Lynch (player)". When I host Death Note games, I either make Mello an Indie, or a Townie who has to kill Kira, and beat Near. That's just an example of such. I'm explaining this, because your expectation of "Pro-Town Indie" isn't necessarily going to be shared here, even with the playerbase crossover, and when people say "Indie", they tend to refer to the traditional format they share.
are u post restricted to these kinda posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.