[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only person with a big change in playstyle is maybe rippedCal

he said he is NOT happy at the start of the day

did he got culted lmao
He was acting profusely weird since yesterday. Reminded me of his turbo scum meta, although that was a turbo game, the initial D1 pattern looked very similar.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango got caught as non-town. From that point on he shouldn't be trusted and you're just buying everything he said. It's infuriating because he fooled you all in my first game here but you don't learn. You're just getting beaten by someone that owns you all apparently
I think you're funny af dude, your dedication to me is quite honorable.
But I think if you want to be more convincing you should come with a case instead of pointing fingers, lmao.

But I agree with the sentiment, always take things with a pinch of salt.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango got caught as non-town. From that point on he shouldn't be trusted and you're just buying everything he said. It's infuriating because he fooled you all in my first game here but you don't learn. You're just getting beaten by someone that owns you all apparently
he never fooled me that game tho lol

do u like completely deny his ability? u think hes just giving us tmi on his teammates role?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
1. what
2. what
3. i havent made it past day 3 as town here, and dont recall losing as games on TB. says the one who shot 2 townies there tho huh.
4. so u think my push on fuji is bullsht? u town read fuji now? u think someone with a kill an rc and can survive lynches and can form a team is protown?
5. i will not enter something that fuji is in it lol. 90% of the players didnt enter it either so why me?

cool i kinda wish u shot one of the actual 500 scum players we outed instead of me tho lmao

what a waste
Nope, I never townread Fuji. Thats a simple answer to 3 or 4 questions.

See, I outed Mango together with peeps. I took part in outing these 500 scum. But glad that outside of those 500 scums everyone confirmed you as town.

Anyway I hope you get copcleared lmao.

I will read and catch up after my small nap. I am rly burnt out. I havent read anything from this DP and there is much content. Is this phase again 48 hours?

he never fooled me that game tho lol

do u like completely deny his ability? u think hes just giving us tmi on his teammates role?
It's a create your role game ffs. If I got caught out as scum and slipped and you asked me what my role was I could make up about 1,000 things on the spot right now lol. Would you believe me? Of course you wouldn't

I think you're funny af dude, your dedication to me is quite honorable.
But I think if you want to be more convincing you should come with a case instead of pointing fingers, lmao.

But I agree with the sentiment, always take things with a pinch of salt.
Is he suggesting we should lynch you instead of Queen? I would be extensively worried if that's the case, it would look like they were protecting her, however that would be so easy either... and still. Unless they skipped vital portions of the phase.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
idk have u never seen a protwon indie in ur life b4 lol
"Pro-Town" Indies are mostly a NarutoForums construct, because NF evolved as a community by going deeper into role madness than most tend to. Fundamentally, Indies are simply win cons that are not game-ending and can win with either the Town or any scum faction. You can manipulate this so that the Indie in question moreso benefits Town than Scum to have around, but the core remains the same - that is, after all, they Indies investigate the same as scum do. Pro-Town Indies on NF tend to investigate as Innocent. What usually happens, is that instead of calling it "Pro-Town Indie", other sites have games where a Town member may have an extra condition to their win con, such as "Survive until the end" or "Lynch (player)". When I host Death Note games, I either make Mello an Indie, or a Townie who has to kill Kira, and beat Near. That's just an example of such. I'm explaining this, because your expectation of "Pro-Town Indie" isn't necessarily going to be shared here, even with the playerbase crossover, and when people say "Indie", they tend to refer to the traditional format they share.

Nope, I never townread Fuji. Thats a simple answer to 3 or 4 questions.

See, I outed Mango together with peeps. I took part in outing these 500 scum. But glad that outside of those 500 scums everyone confirmed you as town.

Anyway I hope you get copcleared lmao.

I will read and catch up after my small nap. I am rly burnt out. I havent read anything from this DP and there is much content. Is this phase again 48 hours?
It will end tomorrow around this time or a bit later IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.